PDA

View Full Version : How many days at Disneyland Hotel?

mooshka1
05-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi there! I was wondering, if it's your first time staying on-site, what number of days gives you that "content" feeling. Like you got to really experience the hotel. I know 1 night wouldn't give me enough time to enjoy it. Is 3 nights good enough? Also, is late Sept. early Oct. o.k. pool weather?:stitch::stitch: Thanks!

sonnyjane
05-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Are you asking how long do you need to stay at Disneyland Resort (Disneyland and California Adventure) to feel like you've seen it all (rides, shows, etc.), or just how long you need to explore everything the hotel alone has to offer?

mooshka1
05-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Are you asking how long do you need to stay at Disneyland Resort (Disneyland and California Adventure) to feel like you've seen it all (rides, shows, etc.), or just how long you need to explore everything the hotel alone has to offer?

I was wondering what a good number of nights were for the hotel.

cgh
05-15-2012, 12:33 AM
I think its really a question that only you can answer. For us, everything was tied to the park and we were I guess content with 4 nights-but that was based on seeing stuff in the park. I would think if I were just to do the hotel, 2 nights would be fine. But, all that depends on what all you want to do. Do you want to go to the hotel and do the seminars they offer? Hang out at the pool? Use it as a resting point for other things? All this is very relative and hard to answer.

Lewdannie
05-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Next time we are staying for 8 nights , 6 in the parks with 2 rest days. We adored the Disneyland Hotel

princessofthejungle
05-15-2012, 04:55 AM
We love the Disneyland hotel, and with the grounds renovations, I imagine there'd be more to see now! It really depends how long you want at the parks, though. If you're like us, and head in to the parks early and come out late, you'd need extra days to allow for a little time spent just at the hotel.

bitohoney
05-15-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm staying at the DLH for 7 nights. :banana:

Disneyanajc
05-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Hi there! Also, is late Sept. early Oct. o.k. pool weather?:stitch::stitch: Thanks!

Late November 2011 stayed at the DL Hotel, went swimming everyday, the water was heated...loved the water slides!
jc

hootey
05-15-2012, 11:49 AM
We stay for at least six days, have stayed as long as nine. We prefer the disney hotel but, everyone has a favorite. The new rooms and pool/hot-tub/waterslide areas are fantastic. :cool1:

kailuagirl
05-15-2012, 01:22 PM
I'd stay as many as you can afford to stay. Staying on site is so fun and relaxing and you get so immersed in the whole Disney experience. We've never stayed at DLH, DH only wants to stay at GCH :)

mooshka1
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM
:) Thank you for all the info. I agree, the longer we can stay the better. I was floating between cost vs comfort, but I couldn't resist staying on-site this time! GCH seems nice for me, but DD wants DLH so I guess this time, that's where we'll stay. Our trip is for 10 nights, so maybe 5 we'll stay on-site. Any suggestions on rooms with good views (just 1 adult 1 child), towers, etc. would be greatly appreciated! Sorry, it's only our 2nd trip to DLR. :sad2: But I definitely plan on making up for lost time. pirate:

hootey
05-18-2012, 10:32 AM
we have stayed at the DH the most, having had park views and pool views. We prefer the pool view. Four years ago we were on the forth floor of the east DH tower, DTD was having a music festival. Needless to say we did not get to sleep before midnight due to the noise, friends on the pool side of the tower could not hear it. That is the only complaint i have ever had with the disney hotels, that only lasted a few nights. we enjoyed staying in each tower. We treat it as resort it is and have great times while there....:cool1: