PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about heights for rides in Radiator Springs?

lwilkison
05-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Hey DIS'ers!

We are heading back in October for 2 weeks :cool1: and I am hoping my DD (4yrs) will be able to enjoy the Radiator Springs rides?!

Does anyone have any "insiders" info? :worship:

The only things I can find doesn't have the heights on it.:confused3

Any help would be great:cloud9:

Cheers! :love:

3Minnies1Mickey
05-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Someone asked the same thing just a few days ago....let me find it.

smiley_face2
05-14-2012, 07:21 PM
At the Disney site, they list the heights for all the rides except for the racers! I am hoping there is no height requirement for that

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/list/#/disneys-california-adventure

you can see for the other rides some list the actual height requirement and some do not.
We will have our almost 3 year old grandson and he is not very tall for his age, but is the biggest Cars fan on the planet!

Lissame
05-14-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm going to guess RSR is going to have a height requirement of 40" like Test Track does at Epcot. That's just a guess though.

lwilkison
05-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Thanks everyone! that is helpful!:thumbsup2

I can always count on this board!:love:

ValpoCory
05-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Yep. Obviously no height requirement for LFT and MJJ, but RSR will likely be 40". I just hope they let short Cars fans walk the likely amazing ride queue and then take the chicken out exit.

cmwade77
05-14-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm going to guess RSR is going to have a height requirement of 40" like Test Track does at Epcot. That's just a guess though.
Actually, my guess will be closer to 44", since the state of California and not Disney sets the height requirement.

smiley_face2
05-14-2012, 10:50 PM
well I won't panic till we get official word on it, but I think walking through the whole amazing line and then him not being allowed to get in the car for a ride, would put him over the top, and not in a good way. If indeed he will not be allowed to ride, we will just watch them go by, and take turns riding without him even knowing.

ValpoCory
05-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Actually, my guess will be closer to 44", since the state of California and not Disney sets the height requirement.

Space Mountain/Splash Mountain/Thunder Mountain all have 40" height requirements at both Florida and California. I would be surprised if it's not 40".