PDA

View Full Version : Hojo in Sept?

PrinceOfPeace
05-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know if Hojo will have good rates from Sept 10-12.? I have a Costco card and Entertainment book. What would you do for best rate? Never stayed there before. We have an infant, 1 yr and 4 yr old.

Girimama33
05-13-2012, 12:03 PM
There September days were posted earlier in the year, and appear to have been taken. They may post more, but it will be closer to September. You can book and get the 15% off and if your date comes up for the Entertainment rate, call them and ask for the 50% off rate. I don't know if a discount is offered for room only with Costco.
Here is the link to the HOJO Ent. Rate page...in case you haven't checked it out.
http://www.boards.hojoanaheim.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14

I'm mikey
05-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Does anyone know if Hojo will have good rates from Sept 10-12.? I have a Costco card and Entertainment book. What would you do for best rate? Never stayed there before. We have an infant, 1 yr and 4 yr old.

here is the link for the HOJO retro rate availability.

HOJO retro rate availability (http://www.boards.hojoanaheim.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14)

larina
05-13-2012, 12:33 PM
While I don't see retro rates for the dates you are considering, I'd call Hojos in house (it's a 714 number) reservations and see what the rates are and what discounts you can get. Don't forget to mention disBoards!

skiingfast
05-13-2012, 01:57 PM
I highly doubt ent or retro rates will come up in September unless they are very last minute. There are reports that the hotel has already sold a large part of it's room to oversea groups. The retro rates are used to reserve a small part of rooms far out, or fill in rooms when the hotel is well undersold.

PrinceOfPeace
05-14-2012, 01:28 PM
So if I'm gathering correctly....I should make reservations with the Ent. book rate @ 15% off and call them and tell them I'm part of the disboards and ask if they have a 50% special? right? What is the 50% off special called is that the 'retro' rate?

Sorry for all the 20 questions!:confused3

Thanks!

Girimama33
05-14-2012, 01:37 PM
The discounts available for HOJO are:

DIS board member = 15%

Entertainment Card holder (Non-low-season rate) = 15%

Entertainment Card w/low season date (in links posted above) = 50%

DL Annual Pass = 20%

DL Annual Pass Retro rate (for same days as EC low season dates (in link) = 50%

If you want 50% off, you need either an Entertainment card or Annual Pass. The 50% off are only on select dates provided in the HOJO link. All other dates would be 15% discount (if you do not have an AP).

I know it is confusing...Hope this helps.

PrinceOfPeace
05-14-2012, 01:41 PM
You are awesome Girimama33! Thanks!