PDA

View Full Version : Mimi's restaurant

CNDKangaroo
05-12-2012, 08:44 PM
We are going to Disneyland in a few weeks, staying at Hojo (for five nights). We have five children and the idea of sitting down in a restaurant with the 3 year old and 7 month old sends me into a bit of a panic....thinking of doing the Mimi's family take out for $25. It says it feeds 4-5 people and I'm wondering if it would be enough to feed 2 adults, 1 teen (who eats, and eats and eats), a 10 and 8 year old and a 3 year old (I intend to supplement with additional fruit and dessert.) Advice would be appreciated as I could get two meals but don't have room to store extra and don't want to waste if we can't finish it all.

disneegrl4eva
05-12-2012, 08:47 PM
i would think so but its hard to judge when you dont actually see how much everyone eats until you eat :rotfl: but they do give alot of food...also, sign up for their club..they send me coupons like ALL the time for free muffins, desserts, b1g1 free breakfasts/lunches/dinners....and I love Mimi's in Anaheim...its actually my favorite one:goodvibes

Halloweenqueen
05-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Sides are extra. I think it does come with a salad though. I have 7 and we ordered one with several sides. It wasn't a big meal, but after a day of snacking it did the trick.

CNDKangaroo
05-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Excellent! Now I can stop panicking about dinners! Wasn't keen on the children having kids meals for dinner so this will be perfect!