PDA

View Full Version : Baby and a cruise

GoofyforDisney3
05-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Yes, if they child was a baby (under a year old) I would be ok with going on the cruise without the baby. However, I am the type if person that wouldn't have planned a trip with a "baby" so maybe I'm not the best person to answer. :)

disprincessatheart
05-09-2012, 08:26 PM
My mom took my sister to California and disneyland when I was 1 and I was left home with dad. Obviously it was not a full family vacation, but it makes sense to me.

Dh and I went to the Bahamas this past fall without our ds, but it was an adults only work trip for him, so also not quite the same. I couldn't do a whole family cruise (must have been a lot of family for five cabins) and leave my ds home. When he was under a year old I was afraid to leave him with anyone for a few hours, much less a week!

starwood
05-10-2012, 07:45 AM
When DS was maybe 6 months old DH got a free trip to Tahiti with a Windjammer cruise. DS was just getting over his first ear infection. There was NO way I was traveling half way around the world to French Polynesia and go on a cruise leaving him home (even though he would be with my parents).