PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Bag for Cruisers

WebmasterJohn
05-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Here's a picture of the gift bag we talked about on the show. We're starting by putting these in the cabins of our Dreams Unlimited Travel clients on 7-Night Cruises out of Port Canaveral.

The first ones went in staterooms today - 5/5/2012.

We are very excited and anxiously await people's feedback when they get them!!!

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/john/basket.jpg

chirurgeon
05-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Ooooo!!!!!!!!! Another reason to be excited about PCC 4.0. This looks so cool. And another reason I love Dreams Unlimited.

Kim

Quicklabs
05-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Well, how great does that look??? My next DU cruise is a mere 578 days away! I would be absolutely thrilled to find that in my stateroom.

WebmasterPete
05-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm sorry, but those on PCC 3.0 and 4.0 will not be getting those bags.

We have something even more special in mind :)

k5jmh
05-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Nice, Pete! :thumbsup2

3girlsfun
05-05-2012, 03:18 PM
I love this! Nothing like a great surprise when you step into your stateroom!

tigger813
05-05-2012, 03:45 PM

Thanks, Pete! Can't wait to get ours on PCC3.0 in exactly 7 weeks!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Any news on when the PCC3.0 shirts might be available on CafePress?

Thanks,
TTFN :tigger:

15isto2
05-05-2012, 04:19 PM

A wrapped up member of the podcast team :rotfl2:

BriarRosie
05-05-2012, 05:18 PM

::thud:: I think I heard Kim faint. :rotfl2:

1153rsmith
05-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Those look really cool. It makes me want to switch my 5 night Wonder to a 7 night Fantasy.:goodvibes

chirurgeon
05-05-2012, 05:53 PM

More special is even better. ;)

Kim

mdvlprof
05-05-2012, 08:14 PM

Yay! :cool1:
More special? Is that possible? That gift bag looks pretty amazing & special to me. You guys rock!!!

NancyIL
05-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Here's a picture of the gift bag we talked about on the show. We're starting by putting these in the cabins of our Dreams Unlimited Travel clients on 7-Night Cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Those look VERY nice. Well done! :thumbsup2

Oh boy! :yay:

*NikkiBell*
05-05-2012, 09:19 PM

:woohoo: 3.0 is going to be my first cruise ever so I'm excited as it is. Guessing what this could be is making it even more fun!

disneyholic family
05-06-2012, 06:12 AM
that looks really nice!!!!!!!!!

i hope you decide to extend that to your 4 day cruise clients!! :)

OKW Lover
05-06-2012, 07:06 AM
:woohoo: 3.0 is going to be my first cruise ever so I'm excited as it is. Guessing what this could be is making it even more fun!

First cruise ever??? Oh are we going to have fun. pirate:

k5jmh
05-06-2012, 09:44 AM
The ship moves?

Justin Jett
05-06-2012, 01:20 PM
The ship moves?

It does???? This is news to me.

Justin Jett
05-06-2012, 01:24 PM

Did someone say "Glow Sticks?" :banana:

OKW Lover
05-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Did someone say "Glow Sticks?" :banana:

You can't see the jump rope from this angle. :joker:

*NikkiBell*
05-06-2012, 05:28 PM
First cruise ever??? Oh are we going to have fun. pirate:

The ship moves?

:snooty: Hardy har har....

Dustin
05-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks, Pete! Can't wait to get ours on PCC3.0 in exactly 7 weeks!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Any news on when the PCC3.0 shirts might be available on CafePress?

Thanks,
TTFN :tigger:

Holy Moly!!! I can't believe that the cruise is in seven weeks... I can't wait to meet everybody!

KimStaR
05-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Holy Moly!!! I can't believe that the cruise is in seven weeks... I can't wait to meet everybody!

Dustin,

We are super excited to meet you too!

:wave2:

WebmasterJohn
05-06-2012, 09:53 PM

Who said you can go...............

OKW Lover
05-07-2012, 07:04 AM

You may regret it. pirate:

*NikkiBell*
05-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Dustin,

We are super excited to meet you too!

:wave2:

Kimmy, you guys are going on 3.0? :yay::yay::yay:

KimStaR
05-07-2012, 11:34 AM

Yep Yep!! :woohoo: AH! CAN'T WAIT!

Euphscott
05-07-2012, 02:07 PM

Well how's that for a big tease! :)

It's clear from this picture and the podcast, you guys are going the extra mile. I am certain cruisers will be thrilled.

And count me in as excited about 4.0..

wdwscout
05-07-2012, 02:19 PM
oooh!! We get to haze (oops- MEET :rolleyes1) Dustin! :yay:

:yay::yay::yay:

OKW Lover
05-07-2012, 02:53 PM
oooh!! We get to haze (oops- MEET :rolleyes1) Dustin! :yay:

We met Dustin last week and he's great. I'm sure he will handle our hazing just fine! :cool2:

*NikkiBell*
05-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Yep Yep!! :woohoo: AH! CAN'T WAIT!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I can't remember if I already asked you or not. Still, woohoo!

Nutty4Disney
05-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Look forward to getting my gift bag when we sail on the Fantasy in June.:cool1:

DisDadMatt
05-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Welchs Fruit Snacks are the best!

*NikkiBell*
05-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Welchs Fruit Snacks are the best!

::yes::::yes::::yes:::thumbsup2

Cherinva
05-09-2012, 08:12 AM
They look awesome...too bad I had to cancel the cruise in December....

TIGGERmetoo
05-09-2012, 03:20 PM

How exciting !!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-090.gif

Michele
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Looks awesome!!

Unfortunately, no cruise in my future :(

NJOGRE
05-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Man just 7 day Cruises :( Only book a 4 night cruise guess I am SOL

D-La
05-11-2012, 03:11 PM
A wrapped up member of the podcast team :rotfl2:

Creepy! No offense to the PC Crew, but ummm... no. SO stoked though to see what you have in minde Pete!
Oh and 2 words about the basket...
FRUIT
SNACKS!

YESSSSSS (ok, 3 words)

WaDiWo
05-11-2012, 08:51 PM
yay Dreams Unlimited Travel!

I just used you guys for the first time for our most recent cruise on the Dream. There were 9 of us, we had a great time, had a great travel agent (hi Merrie) ... and now this extra perk (great looking basket) is just another reason to use DUL again.

...and to book a 7 night on the Fantasy! :thumbsup2

belle41379
05-15-2012, 02:06 PM
One more reason to look forward to August!

CDolacki2003
05-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Oh I cannot wait to see the bag for 3.0. I love suprises, especially on my PCC 3.0/birthday cruise:cool1:

leagirl12
06-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Just got off of a 7 night Fantasy cruise and was so surprised to see the Gift Bag from Dreams Unlimited. The whole family loved it!!!!

Can't wait till the next cruise!!!

Magic3forme
06-12-2012, 04:10 PM
We loved our gift baskets in our 2 cabins!! Thanks Dreams!! :)

mjaclyn
06-12-2012, 06:15 PM
That looks awesome!!! I can't wait to get one in our cabin when we sail on the Fantasy in February!!!!

Quick question about the DIS Hydro Flasks... will they be available in one size only or multiple sizes? I own a few different sizes and I think my favorite has to be the 12 oz because I can take it anywhere with me or send it to school with my DD 5 in her lunch. I can't wait to see those when we stop by the welcome center!

WebmasterJohn
07-08-2012, 10:04 PM
I am pleased to annouce that Dreams Unlimited Travel is now putting our Gift Bags into the staterooms of all our clients on 5-Night sailings out of Port Canaveral!!!!

Now all 5 & 7-night cruisers out of Port Canaveral Florida booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel will receive the gift bags!!

disneyholic family
07-09-2012, 10:08 AM
I am pleased to annouce that Dreams Unlimited Travel is now putting our Gift Bags into the staterooms of all our clients on 5-Night sailings out of Port Canaveral!!!!

Now all 5 & 7-night cruisers out of Port Canaveral Florida booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel will receive the gift bags!!

nice!!!

any chance this will be expanded to us 4 nighters? :goodvibes

WebmasterJohn
07-09-2012, 10:49 AM
nice!!!

any chance this will be expanded to us 4 nighters? :goodvibes

There is a chance...............

disneyholic family
07-10-2012, 01:52 AM

:goodvibes

mlegasse
07-12-2012, 12:17 AM
This is so thoughtful, makes me so glad i booked with you all, 10 days till cruise..:hourglass

disneyholic family
09-17-2012, 02:44 AM

so have the chances increased? as in October....next month? :)

lilmrsellis
09-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Is this just for DCL or all sailings?

WebmasterJohn
09-17-2012, 04:33 PM
so have the chances increased? as in October....next month? :)

Chances have increased..........

WebmasterJohn
09-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Is this just for DCL or all sailings?

For now the gift bags are only going into DCL sailings out of Port Canaveral.

However - email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com with your cruise booking info and I can see what I can do :thumbsup2

disneyholic family
09-18-2012, 01:15 AM
Chances have increased..........

:thumbsup2

disneyholic family
10-26-2012, 10:36 PM
thank you thank you thank you John!!!!!!

the basket was AMAZING!!! i was so happy to see it in our stateroom and it was even more wonderful than i thought it would be!!!!

my mom, sister and i loved everything in it!!! just a fabulous start to a perfect cruise!!!!

and as i mentioned in my other post, my mom and sister kept repeating what an amazing travel agent you must be to go that extra mile as you do!!!

so thanks again!!!!!!!!!! :)

mjaclyn
10-26-2012, 10:59 PM
That looks great!!! I can't wait to get one on my next cruise!!

WebmasterJohn
10-27-2012, 08:11 AM
thank you thank you thank you John!!!!!!

the basket was AMAZING!!! i was so happy to see it in our stateroom and it was even more wonderful than i thought it would be!!!!

my mom, sister and i loved everything in it!!! just a fabulous start to a perfect cruise!!!!

and as i mentioned in my other post, my mom and sister kept repeating what an amazing travel agent you must be to go that extra mile as you do!!!

so thanks again!!!!!!!!!! :)

So glad you liked it Beth!!!

We are trying very hard to place these on all sailings out of Port Canaveral (3, 4, 5 and 7 nights) but the cost Disney Cruise Line charges to place items in a stateroom from outside vendors is very high. The only way we can off set that cost is by booking more staterooms on a particular cruise.

So if you like the gift baskets, and want to continue receiving them, tell your friends and families about Dreams Unlimited Travel and see if they want to sail with you :cool1:

corky441
10-27-2012, 03:43 PM

We are trying very hard to place these on all sailings out of Port Canaveral (3, 4, 5 and 7 nights) but the cost Disney Cruise Line charges to place items in a stateroom from outside vendors is very high. The only way we can off set that cost is by booking more staterooms on a particular cruise.

So if you like the gift baskets, and want to continue receiving them, tell your friends and families about Dreams Unlimited Travel and see if they want to sail with you :cool1:

Disney charges you to put the bags in the staterooms???? !!!!

Wow... I guess it really doesn't surprise me.
If Disney can find a way to make a buck, they'll do whatever it takes.

But it still stinks

disneyholic family
10-27-2012, 10:01 PM

i signed up when i was onboard - i checked off du on the request form.

after experiencing the disney dream and DU's service, you can rest assured that i will tell everyone i know that it's a must do. In fact, we've been telling everyone exactly that since we left the ship on thursday!

WebmasterJohn
10-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Disney charges you to put the bags in the staterooms???? !!!!

Wow... I guess it really doesn't surprise me.
If Disney can find a way to make a buck, they'll do whatever it takes.

But it still stinks

They sure do Marilee. Any time an outside 'vendor' puts something on the ship there is a cost per stateroom. Even when we bring them ourselves on the ship like in the case of our Podcast Cruises - there is a charge to put them in the staterooms.

This is something to keep in mind when your order something from Shirley at The Perfect Gift as well (http://www.theperfectgift.cc). If the cost seems high to you it's because of the fee that Disney imposes on her for each item delivered.

jbshell
01-07-2013, 09:21 PM
They sure do Marilee. Any time an outside 'vendor' puts something on the ship there is a cost per stateroom. Even when we bring them ourselves on the ship like in the case of our Podcast Cruises - there is a charge to put them in the staterooms.

This is something to keep in mind when your order something from Shirley at The Perfect Gift as well (http://www.theperfectgift.cc). If the cost seems high to you it's because of the fee that Disney imposes on her for each item delivered.

I do not think those prices are bad at allll....

WebmasterJohn
01-08-2013, 09:18 AM
I do not think those prices are bad at allll....

I agree - I think Shirley does an excellent job of keeping her costs as low as possible.

I've seen some folks on other boards say that when they looked into ordering items for a cruise (not necessarily through Shirley) that the cost was high when compared to say a local florist. I just wanted to point out that there is a cost that these vendors can't control because of the charge that Disney Cruise Line imposes.

I think everyone who sails out of Port Canaveral should order something from Shirley and the Perfect Gift :cool1:

jbshell
01-08-2013, 01:37 PM
I agree - I think Shirley does an excellent job of keeping her costs as low as possible.

I've seen some folks on other boards say that when they looked into ordering items for a cruise (not necessarily through Shirley) that the cost was high when compared to say a local florist. I just wanted to point out that there is a cost that these vendors can't control because of the charge that Disney Cruise Line imposes.

I think everyone who sails out of Port Canaveral should order something from Shirley and the Perfect Gift :cool1:

I have awhile til my 2015 cruise I will be booking 2 rooms and I WILL be ordering for our rooms...

Jump4Joy8390
01-09-2013, 08:32 PM
We originally booked our 7-night Fantasy sailing (Mar 9/13) directly through DCL then transferred our reservation to Dreams Unlimited. Will we receive an awesome travel bag? :confused3

davisdenyel
01-10-2013, 05:53 PM
I just booked 4 rooms on the Fantasy in Jan 2014 with DU and have about four other families that I will be sending your way to book with us. The gift baskets is such a nice thing to do. I sure hope it will still be available when our cruise date comes! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do your DU TA are amazing :hug:

newmouse2008
01-10-2013, 09:45 PM
We originally booked our 7-night Fantasy sailing (Mar 9/13) directly through DCL then transferred our reservation to Dreams Unlimited. Will we receive an awesome travel bag? :confused3

::yes::

T

jodi90
02-20-2013, 11:01 PM
Are there gift bags for the three day cruises? I would love to get one they look amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

disneyholic family
03-06-2013, 08:37 AM
here's the Dreams gift basket we got on our cruise in October!
it was awesome!!!
we were so surprised!!! and we loved everything in it!!!!
such a great way to start a cruise!

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac152/batsheva_lerner/IMG_3402_zps9728a6a8.jpg

WebmasterPete
03-06-2013, 10:24 AM
here's the Dreams gift basket we got on our cruise in October!
it was awesome!!!
we were so surprised!!! and we loved everything in it!!!!
such a great way to start a cruise!

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac152/batsheva_lerner/IMG_3402_zps9728a6a8.jpg

What a great picture!!! Thanks for sharing that! Made my day.

disneyholic family
03-06-2013, 10:33 AM
What a great picture!!! Thanks for sharing that! Made my day.

that's my sister!!!
i took her and my mom on the cruise - first time for both of them.
before the cruise, they made a lot of fun of me (and my family) and our love of DCL and WDW, but now they keep asking me when i'm taking them on a another cruise , but for a longer time - 4 days just wasn't enough for them!!!!!

they might not have been completely converted to disney maniacs, but definitely to DCL and Dreams Unlimited!!! :thumbsup2

WaltD4Me
03-07-2013, 11:41 PM
I just got off a 4 night cruise on the Dream today. It was a fabulous cruise and we loooooooooooooooooved the Dreams gift bags. The kids were thrilled with them and I loved, loved, the cups, highlighter and Dreams bag. I don't think one thing in it went unused and I was able to stop at the Welcome Center on our way to the airport to thank Rob in person for the great bags. (Pete...don't ask him about our printer issues. LOL!) I have a picture of the kids with the Dreams bag, I have to dig it out, but too tired right now, but please know, we LOVED them. :goodvibes

PS......the Welcome Center is SO nice! I even got to buy a Dreams light up picture frame I didn't
see on the ship!

sgflemming
07-24-2013, 01:16 PM
I wish you guys offered gift bags on Galveston cruise too!