PDA

View Full Version : Sea World menus and prices??

joe-aka-papabear
04-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Is they're anywhere where I can look at the menus with pricing for Seaworld?

We bought the one day ticket from AAA with the meal deal and kinda want to plan ahead.

Thanks in advance.

:coffee:

chocolateMinnie
04-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Would like to know this also :)

GoofyWife
04-26-2012, 05:58 PM
can I ask what the AAA one day ticket and meal deal is? I'm a AAA member, but don't remember seeing that offer and we are going the end of May and plan on spending a day at Sea World, thanks!

joe-aka-papabear
04-26-2012, 06:35 PM
can I ask what the AAA one day ticket and meal deal is? I'm a AAA member, but don't remember seeing that offer and we are going the end of May and plan on spending a day at Sea World, thanks!

Call AAA and ask them if they have them. I bought them yesterday from my local office for $71.75 per ticket. It is a one day ticket with a CS meal included with a few restrictions for certain places to eat. I think we could do 2nd day free as well. (w/o the free meal of course.)

saintstickets
04-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Is they're anywhere where I can look at the menus with pricing for Seaworld?

Good luck trying to find something. I could not. I finally emailed Seaworld asking them where I could find show times and menu/prices for their restaurants. They responded with...

SeaWorld will post the show times approximately 4 weeks in advance. Please continue to visit our website at http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Park-Info/Park-Hours, click on the date of your visit for our updated show schedule and operation hours. The prices at our restaurants are subject to change, but usually range from $8 to $16 per person and children’s meals are $6 to $8 per child. These prices exclude Sharks Underwater Grill which is our full service restaurant. Please find a complete listing of our restaurants and menu items at http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop.

The show times are only one week in advance and what good is a range that is double from bottom to top? Sighhh

natter
05-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Anyone know what restaurants are excluded from the AAA meal voucher besides?:
Sharks Underwater Gill
Elmo Breakfast/Lunch
Luau and Dine with Shamu

Was specifically looking at Voyagers Smokehouse & Terrace Garden Buffet

soxfan11901
05-31-2012, 10:47 PM
Anyone know what restaurants are excluded from the AAA meal voucher besides?:
Sharks Underwater Gill
Elmo Breakfast/Lunch
Luau and Dine with Shamu

Was specifically looking at Voyagers Smokehouse & Terrace Garden Buffet

It's the same as if you purchased the meal plan from SeaWorld directly.
From the SeaWorld website:
"Participating restaurants: Voyager’s Smokehouse (excluding Baby Back Ribs), Seaport Pizza, Terrace Garden Buffet, The Spice Mill, Seafire Inn, Mango Joe’s"

pmaurer74
06-01-2012, 12:00 PM
We just bought our AAA tickets today with meal vouchers and was surprised to see the extra free day. This may be a relief as we can plan to go another day if we want to if we do not get to see everything or have bad weather.