PDA

View Full Version : Recent Fantasy Cruisers Question...

merriwthr
04-15-2012, 12:06 PM
... so now that you've gotten back from your Fantasy Cruise (yes, I'm jealous) - I have a question for you... Did any of you sleep on the convertible sofa? If you did, did you find it comfy or so-so? Did you get a good night's sleep on it? Or did you wake with a back ache every morning?

I'll be on the sofa so I wanted to know ahead of time if I was going to need to bring something to help with sleeping on the sofa.

Thanks!

Michelle

wickesy
04-15-2012, 12:18 PM
My Dad slept on the sofa and had no problems at all getting a good night's sleep.

shoes99
04-15-2012, 12:29 PM
... so now that you've gotten back from your Fantasy Cruise (yes, I'm jealous) - I have a question for you... Did any of you sleep on the convertible sofa? If you did, did you find it comfy or so-so? Did you get a good night's sleep on it? Or did you wake with a back ache every morning?

I'll be on the sofa so I wanted to know ahead of time if I was going to need to bring something to help with sleeping on the sofa.

Thanks!

Michelle

I slept on the sofa for 2 nights on the DREAM, since I didn't think I would fit on the queen with DH, since I am a restless sleeper, but I did find the sofa bed very comfortable. I did move to the bed for the last two nights since the motion of the ocean seemed to calm my restless sleep. Both were fine.
Michele

SnowWhite2
04-15-2012, 12:41 PM
The convertible sofa is not a sofa bed in the conventional sense. The back of the sofa flips down to reveal a twin mattress. Since the ship is new, the mattress should be fine.

merriwthr
04-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback - I really didn't want to spend the week sharing the bed with my mom - that's just... Ugh! :sad2: But I do tend to get cranky if I don't get a goodnight's sleep...

Glad to hear the sofa bed is not full of rocks!

Michelle

Donald_Quackers
04-16-2012, 08:36 PM
I slept on it on the Magic and it was pretty comfortable.

Florida Dreamin'
04-16-2012, 08:48 PM
I did sleep on it on the Fantasy and I slept like a complete baby. The sway of the ship, the softness of the bed, the feeling of the blanket.. I would kill to go back.

~ FD

Princess Row
04-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Does it only have room for one person?

jilljill
04-16-2012, 09:05 PM

For the cat. 4-11's the sofa bed is only a twin bed.

Florida Dreamin'
04-16-2012, 09:05 PM

Yes, it's twin-sized.

~ FD

merriwthr
04-17-2012, 07:47 PM
The sway of the ship, the softness of the bed, the feeling of the blanket.. I would kill to go back.

~ FD

That sounds like a great recommendation!! I can't wait!!

:tinker: