PDA

View Full Version : Wait listed for 1st seating

Skyw
04-14-2012, 03:49 PM
How long does it take to get 1st seating if you are wait listed? How about getting on the ship and requesting it?

scootch
04-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Ours came thru a couple months before sailing. We were excited but then Animators was on the day we were going to Atlantis and we didn't want to do a sit down meal that night, so I went to change the rotation. They were really working hard to give everyone what they wanted. Some were there and got the early dining, so I would definitely go that route if you dont' get bumped up before your cruise date.

BigJon
04-15-2012, 11:46 AM
We booked a 7 night Eastern cruise in October of last year. The Eastern cruise was in January. 1st seating was gone, so I was put on the wait list. When we boarded the cruise, we still didn't have 1st seating. I went to Rockin Bar D as soon as we boarded, and mentioned to them I wanted 1st seating. We were contacted about 3pm, and were told we had been moved to 1st seating. We sat with a couple from Ohio, and had a great time. I would imagine since it was just me and my wife, that made it easier for us to get moved to 1st seating. (just guessing?)