PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Dummy Deposit

EDH Family
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
We booked one of our dummy deposits on the Western Fantasy, March 30 2013 and my DW had an idea to see what the March 24 2013 4 day would cost so we could do a modified B2B. We looked at the cost and decided not to, but last night I looked at our upcoming cruises and I'd actually moved an old MR cruise to the 4 day. Now we can do the modified version of a B2B. DW is very happy, to cruise the Dream and Fantasy. Although, it's pretty bad that I forgot the dates we had book.

jlwhitney
04-13-2012, 01:09 PM
We booked one of our dummy deposits on the Western Fantasy, March 30 2013 and my DW had an idea to see what the March 24 2013 4 day would cost so we could do a modified B2B. We looked at the cost and decided not to, but last night I looked at our upcoming cruises and I'd actually moved an old MR cruise to the 4 day. Now we can do the modified version of a B2B. DW is very happy, to cruise the Dream and Fantasy. Although, it's pretty bad that I forgot the dates we had book.

Thats awesome! Have fun! I love how you will do the 4 day dream first and then upgrade to the 7day cruise second :)

NJBILL
04-13-2012, 02:53 PM

Whats a dummy deposit?

sissy_ib
04-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Whats a dummy deposit?

It's when you book a cruise on board to get the OBC and 10% discount but you plan on moving it to a different cruise. Either because you want to cruise further out then schedules are released or you are not sure when you will want to/able to take vacation.