PDA

View Full Version : Comfort Suites Paradise Island

*Pixiedust1438*
04-13-2012, 11:00 AM
I am sure this has been asked and answered before, by my search in not working. :confused3 Has anyone ever booked a one night room at the Comfort Suites on Paradise Island in order to use the Atlantis facilities? If so, how does this work? Do you just check in, get your wrist bands, and let them know your not actually going to be using the room? Do they care if people do this? Also, if check-in is not technically until 3:00pm, are you still able to get the wrist bands in the morning? We stayed here a couple years ago but I can't remember if we got our wrist bands early in the morning or after 3:00.

piglet33
04-13-2012, 11:47 AM
I am sure this has been asked and answered before, by my search in not working. :confused3 Has anyone ever booked a one night room at the Comfort Suites on Paradise Island in order to use the Atlantis facilities? If so, how does this work? Do you just check in, get your wrist bands, and let them know your not actually going to be using the room? Do they care if people do this? Also, if check-in is not technically until 3:00pm, are you still able to get the wrist bands in the morning? We stayed here a couple years ago but I can't remember if we got our wrist bands early in the morning or after 3:00.

We just did this in November, and it was sooo easy. When we were checking in, I just said that we were checking out too. Since I told the woman that was checking us in that, we didn't have to pay for the two fees (energy fee and housekeeping tips). We got a voucher to take to Atlantis and they gave us our wristbands. Very easy. I'd definitely do this again.:thumbsup2