PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dream Room#2500/2502

Meg_z10
04-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey Everybody,
Just found out what rooms my family will be getting for our 5 night Disney Dream cruise on May 27th:banana: (very excited) Connecting Rooms 2500 and 2502 on Deck 2.

This is the first cruise we've ever been on...ever...so I was hoping someone could let me know what these rooms are like. Or at least what a room on Deck 2 is like, or what it's like to have a room near the front of the boat. Any information would be appreciated!! :goodvibes

-Megan

littlebitsmom
04-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey Everybody,
Just found out what rooms my family will be getting for our 5 night Disney Dream cruise on May 27th:banana: (very excited) Connecting Rooms 2500 and 2502 on Deck 2.

This is the first cruise we've ever been on...ever...so I was hoping someone could let me know what these rooms are like. Or at least what a room on Deck 2 is like, or what it's like to have a room near the front of the boat. Any information would be appreciated!! :goodvibes

-Megan

Hi Megan,

We just got back from a 5 night Dream. We were in 2010 which was an Oceanview room in the front part of the ship. I expected we would have engine noise, but it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The only time you ever heard anything was when the thrusters were being used to turn the ship before docking at a port, but that was it and it wasn't loud at all. I loved Deck 2. It was very convenient to get to everything. I also liked that it was close to the restaurants b/c we seemed to always be running late for our 5:45 seating!

The only complaints I had with the room were you had to step up to get into the bathroom. I can't tell you how many times I forgot to do that! Also, the path to walk past the bed is very narrow, and I bumped my foot on the bed a few times. Other than that, it was perfect!