PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Buffets

Dislaney4n6
04-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I believe I saw that during lunch, the buffet has different 'themes', Asian, seafood, etc that varies. If that is true, is the information posted in the Navigator somewhere or is it a 'surprise'?? I ask because if the food seems interesting I would want to make sure I eat there and not at a quick serve place or even skip breakfast.

TIA

kcashner
04-12-2012, 12:32 PM
The theme of the buffet (when there is one) is listed in the Navigator. Your lunch choices will include a sit down restaurant, a buffet (sometimes with a theme), and the fast food type outlets.

heidibilotti
04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
I believe I saw that during lunch, the buffet has different 'themes', Asian, seafood, etc that varies. If that is true, is the information posted in the Navigator somewhere or is it a 'surprise'?? I ask because if the food seems interesting I would want to make sure I eat there and not at a quick serve place or even skip breakfast.

TIA

The buffet is always a good choice. The selection is huge for lunch and even for breakfast. I would skip the quick serves for the buffet it is a much better choice

Zandy595
04-12-2012, 01:20 PM
I believe this is only on the 7-night and longer cruises. I know they don't have themed lunch buffets on the 3-night Dream. Not sure about 4 or 5-nights.

TinkBell10
04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Some of the lunch themes I remember: Asian, Italian, Mexican, and Seafood.

Zandy595
04-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Just read this on another thread.
The navigators stopped showing the theme but just outside the door to the buffet is a board that indicated what the day's theme was as well as some of the food on the buffet. We were able to check it a little before the buffet opened to decide if we wanted to eat there or somewhere else.

Dislaney4n6
04-12-2012, 02:11 PM
I believe this is only on the 7-night and longer cruises. I know they don't have themed lunch buffets on the 3-night Dream. Not sure about 4 or 5-nights.

Some of the lunch themes I remember: Asian, Italian, Mexican, and Seafood.

Just read this on another thread.

Thank you all. I am going on an 8night magic cruise. Guess I will have to be surprised!

Cliffside
04-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Just off the Fantasy maiden voyage. There was no theme to the lunch buffet at cabanas. We ate there quite often for lunch and enjoyed it very much. Not sure if they will add themes in the future.