PDA

View Full Version : Character dining at VB?

tb1972
04-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Hello,
I managed to get a VB room from June 1-7 after all! I'm surprised it came through at this late stage. Anyhow, I've heard there's pirate character dining at VB. What restaurant and meal has the characters? Is it buffet - similar to Crystal Palace? Never been to VB so fill me in!

Thanks!
Tabatha

:ccat:

spiceycat
04-12-2012, 12:51 PM
it was in the restuarant and didn't think it was buffett - of course talking years ago and it has probably changed. It was only breakfast.

bobbiwoz
04-12-2012, 01:07 PM
The pirate dinner was on Monday night when we did it 2-3 years ago. I did a character breakfast on a Saturday this January.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Neither is a buffet, but served family style. Shutters is the restaurant, if I remember correctly.

spiceycat
04-12-2012, 01:50 PM
The pirate dinner was on Monday night when we did it 2-3 years ago. I did a character breakfast on a Saturday this January.

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. Neither is a buffet, but served family style. Shutters is the restaurant, if I remember correctly.

you are probably right Bobbi - it has been years since VB.

DVC Jen
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
We did the character breakfast last June. Even though our DDs were 22 and 18 at the time - the character interaction with them was awesome!

The food was also really good. We had a great time.

asianway
04-14-2012, 11:53 AM
We went to the breakfast and dinner last year and had a wonderful time. We saw Donald and Goofy at both, but know Max has appeared in the past. Has anyone seen Max or anyone else recently?

Thanks!