PDA

View Full Version : Verandah Category Differences

Soccer Princess
04-12-2012, 11:21 AM
What are the differences in the verandah categories? I see the difference in square feet (246 v 299), but other than that is it just the deck you are on? Is it worth paying more to be on a higher deck? Thanks!

Alexander
04-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Personally, I find it better to determine if I want to be aft, or forward more than if I want to be higher or lower.

Obviously, there is demand for staterooms on higher decks because they are able to charge more for them. I much preferred the old way of booking by only numbered categories. The whole A, B, C, D thing is just more confusing! I still call the 1 bedrooms on the Magic and Wonder Cat. 3s instead of T or whatever they are now!

heidibilotti
04-12-2012, 01:22 PM
What are the differences in the verandah categories? I see the difference in square feet (246 v 299), but other than that is it just the deck you are on? Is it worth paying more to be on a higher deck? Thanks!

The verandas on the dream deck 5 were huge. I booked deck 5 to be near the kids clubs for easy check in and check out. Midship rooms have less movement. But as to be up higher it is really just what you like I would not necessary pay more money to be higher on the ship

Alexander
04-12-2012, 01:24 PM
The verandas on the dream deck 5 were huge. I booked deck 5 to be near the kids clubs for easy check in and check out. Midship rooms have less movement. But as to be up higher it is really just what you like I would not necessary pay more money to be higher on the ship

Only the 5E category rooms had the extra large verandahs on deck 5. These have now been re-categorized to 4E.