PDA

View Full Version : Spa

dennisbryce
04-11-2012, 03:13 PM
This may be a dumb question but I have seen folk talk about buying a rain forest room pass and was wondering where and when you can do that? I have looked and looked under our reserve activities and cannot find. Am I not looking in the right place? :confused3:confused3:confused3

Ikaikalani
04-11-2012, 03:35 PM
When I was on the Dream, we purchased our Day passes right at the spa as soon as we boarded the ship. I think it was $25 for a full day or something like that. This gave you access to the rain shower rooms/sauna's (5 different kinds, plus a Hamam!!!) hot tubs, shower rooms, etc. I'm not sure if you can buy them ahead of time or not. BUT, I can tell you that they limit the number of these they sell to 40 (or there abouts) per day....this keeps the place from overcrowding. I LOVED the spa and can't wait to do it again on the Fantasy!!!!:love:

budamacdvcr
04-11-2012, 03:50 PM
In addition to getting once on board, you can also order on the DCL website via the In-Room Gifts and Amenties section - shows $15 per day pass plus $1 service fee.

dennisbryce
04-11-2012, 03:54 PM
When I was on the Dream, we purchased our Day passes right at the spa as soon as we boarded the ship. I think it was $25 for a full day or something like that. This gave you access to the rain shower rooms/sauna's (5 different kinds, plus a Hamam!!!) hot tubs, shower rooms, etc. I'm not sure if you can buy them ahead of time or not. BUT, I can tell you that they limit the number of these they sell to 40 (or there abouts) per day....this keeps the place from overcrowding. I LOVED the spa and can't wait to do it again on the Fantasy!!!!:love:

In addition to getting once on board, you can also order on the DCL website via the In-Room Gifts and Amenties section - shows $15 per day pass plus $1 service fee.

Thank you both so much!!!:thumbsup2

Jenleephoto
04-11-2012, 04:06 PM
just curious, what exactly is the rainforest room? we booked a couples spa for a few hours when DH and I will be on the dream later this month..does that give access to this rainforest room too?