PDA

View Full Version : Singles Mingle on the Dream

KBT35
04-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Has anyone done the Singles Mingle on the Dream or any other ship? I looked in the meet groups section but didn't see any threads about it. I'm a single mom traveling with my DS and I love meeting new people so I thought I'd check this out too! I'm already part of my cruises meet group but want to know specifically about the Singles Mingle!

Thanks for any info! :upsidedow

got2travel
04-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Usually a couple of crew members from the activities staff sit down and have lunch with whoever shows up. The cast members try to facilitate the conversation to help everyone open up. We never had any other activites, just lunch a couple of times. I've done it on a couple of cruises, but found that I generally interacted more with the DIS folks from my meet thread than I did with anyone from the singles mingle.

KBT35
04-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Usually a couple of crew members from the activities staff sit down and have lunch with whoever shows up. The cast members try to facilitate the conversation to help everyone open up. We never had any other activites, just lunch a couple of times. I've done it on a couple of cruises, but found that I generally interacted more with the DIS folks from my meet thread than I did with anyone from the singles mingle.

Hmmm ok thanks! Sounds like I'll skip that....so many more things I really want to do that sound WAY more fun!!:thumbsup2!!