PDA

View Full Version : Catching NHL Playoffs on the Fantasy!

Cabaret519
04-11-2012, 01:03 PM
My DH is a HUGE Bruins fan and is currently stressing about whether the Fantasy will have access to NBC while we're on our cruise (April 21-28). Can anyone confirm that this will be possible? I know there are a couple of sports bars that seem like good options for catching these games, but he's looking for a bit more confirmation! Thanks!

:cheer2: 9 DAYS!!! :cheer2:

Mom323
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM
My DH is a HUGE Bruins fan and is currently stressing about whether the Fantasy will have access to NBC while we're on our cruise (April 21-28). Can anyone confirm that this will be possible? I know there are a couple of sports bars that seem like good options for catching these games, but he's looking for a bit more confirmation! Thanks!

:cheer2: 9 DAYS!!! :cheer2:

Here is more info on another thread:thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2908299

Cabaret519
04-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks for this info! Looks like NBC is relatively hard to come by, so we'll just have to hope for a Bruins sweep before we board the ship!:goodvibes

ilovetexas
04-11-2012, 01:44 PM
I saw the Navigators from the MV and they were showing the Final Four games when satellite was available. I'm sure they will come up with something.

PixieMom712
04-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Disney owns ABC, and since NBC has sole rights to the playoffs I'd guess no. My DH is bummed too ;). You might check out Diversions (or whatever the sports pub is on the ship you are on) just in case. :)