PDA

View Full Version : Apple scooter reviews ?

lilasmom
04-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi, next month we are going to be staying offsite and will need a scooter for my MIL. She will need a larger scooter and I have called a couple places getting prices. So far Apple has had the best price, $160. for 5 days, including delivery and insurance. This price is for a Pridevictory 3 wheel. Has anyone used them ? Comments?

We are renting a minivan and will need to break it down and reassemble it at the parks. How difficult is this and how much extra time should I allow for it ? Thanks!

lisam427
04-11-2012, 01:33 PM
i have rented Pridevictory 3 wheel from applescooter 2 years in row (our 2010 and 2011 trips). it was extremely comfortable, kept charge for a very long time and i could easily drive it on and off disney busses. i highly recommend both this scooter and applescooter as a company. i am not sure about breaking it down but i would ask applescooter directly any questions about doing that.

Piper
04-11-2012, 03:06 PM
I own a Pride Victory and rented one from Apple in Dec. 2010. It is very easy to drive and I love mine. I did take my personal seat cover that I made to cover the back of the seat. This helps with the "hot seat" issue!