PDA

View Full Version : Is the Rain Forest Room open before sail away party?

hart6066
04-11-2012, 08:20 AM
I just prepurchased our rain forest room passes, but I realized that we probably won't get our cards (or whatever they give you to show you've paid for the service) until we can get into our room. We have an early boarding time, so we're hoping to be on the boat early and DH was thinking of using the Rain Forest room before the lifeboat drill and sail away party (we have early dining). Will that be possible? Can we get the passes from Guest Services on board before going to our room? Any ideas? Thanks!

hart6066
04-11-2012, 10:02 AM
bump?

Brumbie13
04-11-2012, 10:26 AM
I know that before the cruise starts, they do tours of the spa, including the rainforest room.
I am guessing you cannot do the Rainforest room until after the sailaway party because there will be cruises going on.

On the other hand, my wife did go get a spa service done before the sailaway party, but that spa service wasn't shown on the tour.

Ikaikalani
04-11-2012, 10:26 AM
We were on the Dream about a year ago. As soon as we boarded (about 11:30 or so) we went straight to the spa to buy day passes for one of the sea days. When we got to the spa there was no one really using the facilities at all. There were plenty of employees and there were some other passengers who were taking a tour of the area, but I never saw anyone who seemed to be actually using the spa...but like i said, we'd just boarded so perhaps no one had gotten around to it yet. Wish I could give you a more concrete answer but this is all I've got :upsidedow