PDA

View Full Version : Cruise paid in full! - Online Check-in Very Slow

disneyfamilync
04-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Just paid my July 4th Dream cruise in full. I realize I can not do online check-in until April 20. However, I wanted to check my reservation to make sure it shows that I am paid. I also wanted to check other details and save favorites. The site is running very slow and at times does not work, is anyone else experiencing this problem? I just hope it works on April 20 as I want to book the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Experience at 12:01 and then check-in at 3:00 am.

Thanks

Pikester
04-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Yesterday was my 75 day out so that I was able to book excursions and check in. I stayed up until midnight on Monday so that I could get the excursion that I wanted. No go!!! The page would not load!! I gave up after 30 minutes of only getting spinning Mickey Heads and went to bed. Tried again yesterday morning about 6:30a and still couldn't get that page to load. I could get the Dining page but not the excursions. Called my DH at work and he tried on his work computer and nope, couldn't get in but got further then I did. He FINALLY was able to get my the Blue Lagoon Beach Day that I wanted around 9am.

I was able to log on to the Disney Cruise website, was able to retrieve my resssie and was able to get into the Activities area but once I wanted to add activities to the days I could not get that darn page to open.

Not trying to scare you just wanted to give you a heads up at what I experienced. I was so wound!

Deaconfan
04-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Had the same issues last week trying to do online check-in. Very frustrating.