PDA

View Full Version : May 4th last minute booking

luv that cruise
04-10-2012, 11:10 PM
What shows are on the magic? Hoping I can see Disney dreams. I was on the Dream last fall and no stage show for Dreams. :confused: and I know the chances are slim but what in the chance Hercules is back? If anyone has a link to recent navigators for the Magic that would be appreciated. Our itinerary for our 5 night includes key west, Bahamas & castaway. We are so excited to be back on the Magic.

Jaxs27
04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
We sail May 9th and as far as I know there are no navigator's out yet. I think the first sailing for this itinerary is April 21??

lbgraves
04-10-2012, 11:24 PM
The three main stage shows on the Magic are Twice Charmed, Dreams and Villains Tonight. The schedule for the 5-night cruises isn't out yet, as noted, but they should have those as a minimum since the 3-night cruises have all three main stage shows.

lwilliam
04-11-2012, 07:25 AM
What shows are on the magic? Hoping I can see Disney dreams. I was on the Dream last fall and no stage show for Dreams. :confused: and I know the chances are slim but what in the chance Hercules is back? If anyone has a link to recent navigators for the Magic that would be appreciated. Our itinerary for our 5 night includes key west, Bahamas & castaway. We are so excited to be back on the Magic.

We will also be on the Magic for this sailing - so excited to sail her again. We were on the Dream last year and I am so anxious to return to the Magic - she, and the Wonder, are still MY favorite.