PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party??'s

BuzzLiteyear
04-10-2012, 06:45 PM
What are my chances of getting a reservation for August? I just checked online and our whole trip is booked up. Is it worth it for me to keep checking? Would I have better luck if I called?

Thanks.

LittleStinkerbelle
04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't think reservations have opened up for the August parties yet. I believe they are only up to June right now. There is a thread in the reservations sub-forum that lists the dates that are open right now and also posts when new dates open.

I think if you try to book as soon as it opens you should be good. I was able to get a reservation for next week at about 3 weeks out (had to keep checking for a few days). Good luck!

juliebug1997
04-10-2012, 08:42 PM
I didn't get ours for July 2011 until about this time last year. Keep checking because I really think it's worth it. Enjoy!

MoreDisPlease
04-11-2012, 11:15 AM
I was able to book for our May trip ;) ... those reservations opened on March 7 I believe, and that's the day I booked. So it looks like they open them about 60 days out. You should keep a close eye on it the first week of June.

Unless they make changes to how they do it! :rotfl:

CJJenkins
04-11-2012, 12:00 PM
The month of August will open up some time at the end of May... Probably around the 26-28. We are in the same boat as you guys.

BuzzLiteyear
04-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Thank you. I thought it was already open. I had checked online and they calendar was active. I'll keep looking.

buffettgirl
04-12-2012, 04:00 PM
yes, it's confusing because the calendar appears open and then it tells you there are no tables. But it's actually not yet open.

I'm another August watcher. not much longer. :)