PDA

View Full Version : DDP snack credits at F&W

irvinehouse
04-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Between DH and I we'll have 16 snack credits. Hopefully, WDW will let us use snack credits at F&W like previous years. Since we are doing some signature restaurants, I was planning to make a meal out of the F&W offerings one day when we are at Epcot. For planning purposes, how many snack credits, approximately, does it take to make a meal for a person. 4? 7?

TIA,
Lisa

TDC Nala
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Depends on which tastes you order. If you get the larger ones with meat it will take about 4 to 5 for an average appetite.

Cinderumbrella
04-10-2012, 04:39 PM
I guess it depends on how big your appetite is, the size of the sample (some are bigger than others). I would say that we probably ate 10-12 between 2 adults last year (sharing most) and were satisfied.

BriarRosie
04-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Depends on which tastes you order. If you get the larger ones with meat it will take about 4 to 5 for an average appetite.

I guess it depends on how big your appetite is, the size of the sample (some are bigger than others). I would say that we probably ate 10-12 between 2 adults last year (sharing most) and were satisfied.

I'd say you're both estimating pretty well. TDC Nala's described the per person/plate limit, and Cinderumbrella estimated pretty much double that (and a little extra) when sharing with two people.