PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at akershus?

Jujubee727
04-10-2012, 11:21 AM
We have been to dinner at akershus but not breakfast...so I was wondering how breakfast is served there? Is it buffet or do you order off a menu? Also, is a photo package included with breakfast?

karpy111
04-10-2012, 11:27 AM
We went there last year on Easter. There was a breakfast bar with fruit, bagels, and I believe raw fish (YUCK). They then served a platter of eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes for everyone at the table to share. You could order more of anything if you wanted too. Meal wasnt great but my daughters loved seeing all the princesses. And yes, the picture with Belle was included.

willowsnn3
04-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Yes the photo is included at breakfast. They bring a big platter of eggs, sausage, bacon a kinda hashbrown potato casserole. You can order more of any of those. There is a cold bar with pastries, bagels, smoked salmon, lox, thin sliced meats like salami. Fruits & bowls of pecans too. I absolutely love the little crumb topped muffins along with some strawberry cream cheese with a side of pecans, lol. We have done bkfast there 3 times and loved it each time.

Coconuts
04-10-2012, 01:22 PM
The photo package comes with the meal. It is half family style (eggs, meats, cheesy potatoes--yum!) and half buffett (cold sides, fruit, cereal, cottage cheese, etc). You can have as many refills of the hot family style foods as you want. The waitresses also bring all of your drinks.

The meal is not the most peaceful; it is interrupted every few minutes by a princess or the occasional parade through the restaurant. Great bang for your buck though and a great opportunity to knock out many princess character greetings at once. My favorite is the cheesy potatoes.:love: