PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Food at Art of Animation Food Court

DonaldDoleWhip
04-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Just wanted to share that the Disney Parks Blog has provided a nice preview of some of the food offerings at Landscape of Flavors (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/04/tandoor-ovens-mongolian-grill-real-gelato-at-landscape-of-flavors-at-disneys-art-of-animation-resort/), the new food court at Art of Animation.

I thought the food sounded good, but it looks even better! I'd love to try the tandoori shrimp or egg white frittata. :goodvibes

E-P-C-O-T
04-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Thank you for sharing, it all looks delicious!! :banana:

tink65
04-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Yummy!!! Can't wait to be eating instead of just looking! LOL

gabzee
04-10-2012, 11:53 AM
It looks like it will be a great, fresh, and healthy option! :)

tarheelmjfan
04-10-2012, 09:07 PM
That food looks really good. I'm wondering how they're going to be able to pull off so many cooked to order items. The last time we stayed at a Value Resort the food court was a zoo. I can imagine very long waits. If they can pull it off, this will be a major improvement. I love the healthy options, & would be willing to drive over there for breakfast or lunch. The people staying there may not be thrilled with the idea of guests staying at other resorts adding to the crowd though. I would try to go at an off time to not add to the masses at popular meal times.

DisneyJonesGirl
05-21-2012, 11:41 AM
cant wait yay!

ExpatDisneyLover
05-21-2012, 03:47 PM
This looks really good! My favorite counter service at WDW is Tangierine Cafe at Epcot world showcase and my last trip at POP I was not very happy with the food court. I wanted some more options like these! I hope it works!:)