PDA

View Full Version : Visa FD no minimum stay?

rosiep
04-09-2012, 09:04 PM
I booked FD using my Disney Visa offer and at first I only booked 3 nights. I later called to add a night.

I then read that there was a minimum night stay requirement but as per the sticky here, that seems to be for the general public, but not using the Visa.

Just checked the Visa rewards page, and the minimum IS listed there.

Can anyone confirm if there is or there isn't?

I know it sounds crazy, but I want to upgrade to the deluxe plan and I don't want a CM to see my ressie and say I'm not eligible for FD at all!

Singinglizzie
04-09-2012, 09:16 PM
I believe it is a 3 night minimum, with a 2 day ticket requirement. Don't know where it's specified? Some folks see the Disney advertisement that says a family of 4 with 5 nights... and they think you need 5 nights but it's really 3. Hope this was helpful.

rosiep
04-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I believe it is a 3 night minimum, with a 2 day ticket requirement. Don't know where it's specified? Some folks see the Disney advertisement that says a family of 4 with 5 nights... and they think you need 5 nights but it's really 3. Hope this was helpful.

Thank you! That explains why I was allowed to book it the first time. You made my night...thank you