PDA

View Full Version : What should I try for lunch instead of 50's prime and whispering....

sumismommy
04-09-2012, 08:51 PM
What should I try for lunch instead of 50's prime and whispering canyon? I want some thing eles, I would like to go to a different resort. What resturants hs good lunch? Not at a park.

GAN
04-09-2012, 09:07 PM
I would say Kona Cafe or Grand Floridian Cafe would be good choices for MK options. DS options might be Il Mullino, Big River Brewing, or something simple like Beaches and Cream.

gabzee
04-09-2012, 09:46 PM
I agree with PP. If you were going to MK I would suggest Kona Cafe or GFC.

MrsLS
04-11-2012, 10:01 AM
For resorts near MK - Kona Cafe for lunch. If you can, I would go into MK and eat at Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch.
At HS, if you only want 1 TS, I would eat at Sci Fi.

Eastern
04-11-2012, 12:56 PM
We just tried Kona Cafe and liked it. Get the sticky wings for an app and the noodles (with veg, shrimp or chicken) for your main. Both were really good.

Tried Sanaa and liked that also. It's in Kidani Village. The bread service app was very good. I thought the best lunch item was the Tandoori chicken sandwich. Grilled chicken on a pita with greens, raita, and another spicy sauce.

Beaches and Cream is good for hamburgers and ice cream, but you may have to wait a bit.

I always like France for lunch, if you're in WS.

got2travel
04-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Kona Cafe and Sanaa are my favorite TS resort lunches