PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Hannah's

sidheprincess
04-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area, so any help is appreciated!
Does Hurricane Hannah's at Beach/Yacht Club still serve food?

DisneyMomx7
04-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Yes - they sell the same cheeseburgers as Beaches and Cream, plus hot dogs, some flatbreads, a great turkey and mozzarella sandwich, some salads, etc.

Dizneydaz
04-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes they do. Check out the menu here Hurricane Hannah's menu from TouringPlans.com (http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/dining/hurricane-hannas-grill/menus/lunch-dinner) It's from Dec. 2011

They serve hot dogs, a vegetable wrap, chicken salad, turkey sandwich, and fries.

sidheprincess
04-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks! I was worried because when wdwinfo updated, they didn't list any food items (other than ice cream) on their menu. We're going to be stuck at the hotel for lunch a few days while my husband's at a conference, and this was one of the few fast options there for us. :thumbsup2

LongLiveDisney1
04-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks! I was worried because when wdwinfo updated, they didn't list any food items (other than ice cream) on their menu. We're going to be stuck at the hotel for lunch a few days while my husband's at a conference, and this was one of the few fast options there for us. :thumbsup2

FYI, call me nuts, but my family and I think these are the best burgers in WDW.

noahandallison
04-09-2012, 09:10 PM
We actually had some of our best counter service meals from Hurricane Hannah's the last time we were there - together with the great pool setting and frozen drinks...one of my favorite places to eat at WDW;)