PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Kona before MK opening

Gorechick
04-09-2012, 04:28 PM
We're having an early breakfast at Kona at Poly and want to get to MK for rope drop. We will have a rental car so we can drive straight to Poly or go to TTC. If we go to TTC, does the resort monorail run early enough (7:00 am) to go to the Poly? If we park at the Poly we won't be able to leave the car there longer than a few hours and spend more time at MK. What is my best option?

DizneyLizzy
04-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I would just park at the TTC and then walk to the Poly. That way you don't have to worry about moving your car. Enjoy!

Cheshire Figment
04-09-2012, 06:45 PM
It is probably faster to walk to the Poly from the TTC than to take the monorail Unless your timing is perfect.

Gorechick
04-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Not sure we can do TTC after all. Our ADR is for 7:30 and the TTC doesn't open until then. We would be late to our breakfast. I think we'll have to park at the Poly, then I'll have DH take the car to TTC and I'll take kids to MK for rope drop. He can catch up to us. Is there a water taxi that goes straight to MK from Poly?

jagfanjosh3252
04-09-2012, 08:26 PM
There is a boat launch from Poly to MK. What time does MK open that day?

Gorechick
04-09-2012, 08:51 PM
MK opens at 9 am. I also could have DH drop us off at the Poly and go park at TTC while we order breakfast. He could then walk over and meet us at Kona. Then we could all take the boat to MK.