PDA

View Full Version : Disney Giftcard for CRT?

mirandag819
04-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Iíve searched and canít find the answer (although the search function hasnít worked well for me lately). Does anyone know if you can use Disney Giftcards to pay for Cinderellaís Royal Table? I know every time we have gone before I had to pre-pay with my credit card by phone. Disney giftcards arenít listed as a choice when I try to make the reservation online. I have over $2000 in Disney giftcards and want to use them for our food during the week including CRT if possible. If I call to make the ADR instead will they allow me to use a Disney giftcard? If not, is it possible to pay with my credit card and then have it switched once we are at CRT? A few years ago we paid by credit card and then later added the dining plan so they credited my card and charged the dining plan once we arrived. This year we are staying in a house offsite with a big group of friends and family so we wonít be using the dining plan but I would prefer using one of the giftcards I have since we have more than we should need for the rest of our food for the week.