PDA

View Full Version : Has Chef's de France gotten any better for those with Gluten Intolerance/Celiac?

LuvinLucifer
04-08-2012, 05:46 PM
I was just recently going over some old threads that pertained to Chefs de France and gluten free eating, and I'm kind of worried. I saw a lot of bad experiences with rude waiters and bunless burgers. We have an ADR for lunch there in July. I'm thinking I might want to just separate from my party and go some place alone. Has anyone with similar dietary restrictions been there recently? Is it still that bad?

georgiasmom
04-09-2012, 09:20 AM
I had a bad experience there last year. My daughter and I have dairy allergies and they were totally unhelpful we decided to get up and leave it was so bad.

alicehatter
04-12-2012, 05:12 PM
I have gone once as a Vegan, and once with only a Gluten Intolerance. Both times were really good for me! I know they have changed the bread option for those with allergies. While previously it had been a Tapioca roll that was both Vegan and Gluten free, not they have one that is GF with Eggs, and one Vegan that has gluten in it - hopefully they can keep them straight!

That being said, I was able to eat the Allergy Friendly Rolls, the Cheese Plate, Onion Soup, and had the option of many of the entrees!

I hope this helps - like I said, my two experiences over the last two years have been positive!