PDA

View Full Version : best TS restaurant on departure day?

AllieMallie
04-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Which TS restaurant should we go to on departure day? My boyfriend and I will be driving home LATE at night on our last day and will spend a good portion of the daylight hours at a park (either MK or Epcot). Any suggestions on where we should have our last TS late lunch/dinner?

Thank you :goodvibes

pooh2001
04-08-2012, 03:02 PM
We like Tony's for our last meal at WDW.
We ask for a table on the porch.
Our ADR is for 7:30 PM - do lots of rides before dinner.
Then we see the electrical parade while eating dessert and walk onto main street to see the fireworks. :goodvibes

gabzee
04-08-2012, 03:48 PM
We don't enjoy any of the TS at MK that much. Tony's is terrible and everything else is okay. If you wanted to stay in the park I would probably choose Crystal Palace. However, I would prefer to eat at one of the monerail resorts. It depends what time you plan on going since some of the monerail restaurants are not open for lunch. Are you on the dining plan? I would do Kona, the Wave or GFC if you are doing lunch. If you doing dinner it would depend on whether or not you want a signature restaurant or if you want a character meal or a simple TS. If you were going to Epcot that would be an easy choice. I would choose Via Napoli! Via Napoli is WAY better than Tonys (both considered Italian). Their pizzas and entrees are delicious and the service is great! My second choice would be Le Cellier.

thej
04-08-2012, 03:52 PM
We actually like Ohana, but then we usually leave around mid-day since its an 8hr drive home. The Plaza is a nice place if you want something in MK. Then you can have an awesome dessert to top off you stay before you go. That was actually a good experience for us on our son's first trip.

CuteAsMinnie
04-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I would recommend Chefs de France in EPCOT for you last dinner at WDW. It will be a nice, romantic end to your trip. :cloud9:

:flower3:

Sweet Melissa
04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
The following would be my suggestions for a late lunch/early dinner:

If you're at Magic Kingdom:
• The lounge at the Wave in the Contemporary
• The Grand Floridian Café

If you're at EPCOT
• The Cabana Bar at the Dolphin
• The Coral Reef at EPCOT

JohnnyB2
04-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi :thumbsup2 It's the Flying Fish for our farewell dinner.:cool1::cool1::cool1: