PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if I made a mistake....

CatNipRules
04-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Okay, so I'm using a Travel Agent to book this vacation. She is supposed to be doing my dining reservations and said that she would start doing them at 6 a.m. my time. Which is Central time. So, I just went in a looked at my reservations on Disney's web site and there is nothing there. Not the first reservation for dining.

This has me very, very worried as I have some hard to get requests. I'm wondering now if I made a mistake and should have just done this myself. I'm really starting to panic and that's never a good thing....

Is this normal or should I be worried? Please help reassure me.

TIA....

treehugnmama
04-08-2012, 08:19 AM
when i did mine last week they showed up instantly. try and book one for the time you picked if you already have a ressie for that time it will come up and ask you if you want to cancel the first one....that way you will know. I always book my own. Good luck i hope the ta did them for you

djblu883
04-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Hopefully your TA is on her job and has made the ressie your wanted. I'm a TA myself and know that at times the system is slow to upload information so don't panic too quickly. Call her and verify that she made those calls for you.!!! A TA has to be on duty so to speak 24/7 to make those calls and assist with any problems that might pop up, and why you use an agent versus booking everything yourself. Hope she made those calls, and you have a magical vacation.