PDA

View Full Version : OnLine ADR Help

Hopefully
04-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Tomorrow is my 180 day mark.
My question is where do you enter your confirmation number for proof that you are staying onsite for the +10 benefit?
I looked today and I was only prompted for my Email address and Password for my site account.
I was never prompted to enter my reservation number. I want to be all set in the morning and now I am confused.
TIA

Tpiejg
04-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi
When you start to make reservations Disney site prompts you as to whether you want to attach it to your room reservations just follow the prompt and you should be all set. If you are within the 180 day time frame it will let you book dining, if you are to soon it won't let you book. Have fun planning and don't worry to much I just made all my reservations for Aug. which was only 140 days out and got everything I wanted except for ohanas.

mlittig
04-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Happy planning :tinker:

kate14
04-08-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm having kind of a similar issue. We booked room only, and have now added airfare (ie still not a package) and the site is "unable to recognize our confirmation" or something. I'm only able to book out 180 days - not the whole trip (180+7 for us). I'm not super worried about it since it's not a busy season, but it's just weird that it's working that way.

txnana
04-09-2012, 02:01 AM
@Kate, you have to have a magic your way package booked with tickets to be allowed to book 180 + 10. Any other combination requires that you call in each day for reservations. And to the OP, when you ask for a day beyond the 180 day mark it will have you enter your reservation number to allow that booking to take place and they will all be linked together.

Hopefully
04-09-2012, 07:55 AM
@Kate, you have to have a magic your way package booked with tickets to be allowed to book 180 + 10. Any other combination requires that you call in each day for reservations. And to the OP, when you ask for a day beyond the 180 day mark it will have you enter your reservation number to allow that booking to take place and they will all be linked together.

OP here.
My Reservation is a DVC reservation and as reported here before, the dining page did not recognize my reservation number. I was unable to take advantage of the +10 benefit this morning.
I got up at 5:15 EST so I could shower and get ready for work and be on line at 6AM. I was only able to book my first reservation, so I got in the car and hightailed it to work (about a 50 minute drive) and I was on hold at 7:05 AM.
Happy Ending!!!
I was able to get everything we wanted including 'OHana - 20 minutes earlier than I hoped, and Le Cellier for our 43rd Wedding Anniversary.
Interestingly Via Napoli was not available for our preferred 7:30 slot, so I took 7:45. Is it getting that popular?