PDA

View Full Version : Can't Decide

iheartphineas
04-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Hi all!

I am having a problem deciding what to eat on my last day at MK.

My son's have pirates league at 1:10, and the Pirate parade is at 4:00. Currently I have a ressie at Crystal Palace at 4:45, which I think is cutting it too close.

So I am trying to decide where to change my ressie to. I don't know if I should just change CP to lunch at like 11:50 (that is the time available) or do a character breakfast instead.

We are already doing Chef Mickeys for breakfast a different day.

There are 4 of us, me,DH, DS (4) and DS (3).

What do you guys think? :)

gobraves39560
04-06-2012, 07:50 PM
I say try for Ohana's (yum) or 1900 Park Fare for the characters. Both are on the monorail line.

Wendy31
04-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Are you planning on staying in MK for the evening?

The parade is at 4:00 pm. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to last but surely not more than 30 minutes. You would probably have time to make your 4:45 ADR, but you don't want to feel rushed either - especially w/ taking the group pics after the parade.

You could change CP to lunch or breakfast - we enjoy breakfast & lunch at CP.

And, if you wanted just counter-service for dinner, you could try Tortuga Tavern which is in Adventureland to stay in the "pirate" theme.

Or, if you wanted a table-service dinner, you could see if you could get a dinner ADR at 'Ohana at the Poly. Or, your son might like Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge - our kids love it! The Wilderness Lodge is only a boat ride away from the MK.

We also like Tony's Town Square.

iheartphineas
04-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Are you planning on staying in MK for the evening?

The parade is at 4:00 pm. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to last but surely not more than 30 minutes. You would probably have time to make your 4:45 ADR, but you don't want to feel rushed either - especially w/ taking the group pics after the parade.

You could change CP to lunch or breakfast - we enjoy breakfast & lunch at CP.

And, if you wanted just counter-service for dinner, you could try Tortuga Tavern which is in Adventureland to stay in the "pirate" theme.

Or, if you wanted a table-service dinner, you could see if you could get a dinner ADR at 'Ohana at the Poly. Or, your son might like Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge - our kids love it! The Wilderness Lodge is only a boat ride away from the MK.

We also like Tony's Town Square.

Thanks!!:banana:

Were going to change CP to lunch that day.

After lurking on the boards a while I took the plunge and joined in on the fun!

I already have dinner ressies for Ohana on arrival night and Whispering Canyon for our other MK day.