PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex on the dining plan.. or stick with Rainforest reservations.

gobraves39560
04-06-2012, 07:07 PM
I see that T-Rex is offered on the dining plan now. My kids and hubby want to eat here, but there are no available reservations times. Will this mean a long wait, or no chance of getting in? I have Rainforest Cafe booked instead.

MuchLovedMama
04-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Food is basically the same. It just depends on what theme you like better. Call T-Rex directly if that is where you want. They don't show many options online for whatever reason but pretty much anybody that calls gets just want they want. Just like we did for a party of 12. Very easy to do.

gobraves39560
04-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Food is basically the same. It just depends on what theme you like better. Call T-Rex directly if that is where you want. They don't show many options online for whatever reason but pretty much anybody that calls gets just want they want. Just like we did for a party of 12. Very easy to do.

Oh my goodness… thank you soo much. You are so right. Got exactly the time that I wanted by calling. Wonder why the Disney Dining reservations people didn't have these times. anyway.. thank you!!! :cool1:

MuchLovedMama
04-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Oh my goodness… thank you soo much. You are so right. Got exactly the time that I wanted by calling. Wonder why the Disney Dining reservations people didn't have these times. anyway.. thank you!!! :cool1:

You're very welcome. Glad you got what you wanted. I've read Disney only has 20% of their availability on their website and that they are blocked out from booking anything between 6 and 8. Dumb in my opinion but this is our only must-do OOP reservation for our trip so if I have to call directly that's what I'll do. Love T-Rex. Hope you guys enjoy it. :)