PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July dining

mbw12
04-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Where is a good place to dine on 4th of July? (yes, I know it will be extremely busy that week.....but we are going anyway.....) Would like a place that is near a convenient place to watch the amazing fireworks (doenst necessarily need to be in a park, just near someplace where we can get to watch fireworks)
Anyway with any recomendations? We've eaten at almost all restaurants on property...so we are game for anything.....just have never been there on the 4th!

DisneyMomx7
04-06-2012, 04:08 PM
We've been there several times on the 4th of July and our favorite place to eat is Rose and Crown - fantastic viewing of the 4th of July Illuminations!

Cheshire Figment
04-06-2012, 05:26 PM
I would suggest a reservation at either 'Ohana or Narcoossees at about 7:30 on July 3rd. They do the 4th of July fireworks on both the 3rd and the 4th. Especially at 'Ohana you can ask for a window table and have enough time to wait for one.

mbw12
04-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Can you see the fireworks from Narcoosee's???

Cheshire Figment
04-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Yes. But the view is better from 'Ohana.

nyck
04-07-2012, 02:41 PM
We arrive July 4th and were having the same issue. Most of the parks close at 10p that night except I think MK is 11pm. We decided to do the Fantasmic package that night just because we fly in that day and won't get to the park until 5pm. DHS is a small park and easy for us to get done in a couple of hours since we are adults so it is good to there the first day since it is a half day. If we were arriving earlier I would have done Ohana's because I love the view of fireworks from Polynesian

MrsLS
04-09-2012, 10:45 AM
This is the one time I would recommend Cali Grill for the fire works alone. I like the restaurant and don't go for the fireworks but we ate their this past July 3rd and the view and special 4th display was very good. If not, then anywhere along the monorail and then just go outside to watch.