PDA

View Full Version : Gluten free CS at YC/BC?

SwirlyGirly
04-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Planning a pool day and would like a quick bite to eat with the kids, 2 of which are GF. Anyone know of any options? I called the reservations line and was told that they can answer questions only for restaurats that take reservations so I'm hoping someone can help. Thank you

LuvinLucifer
04-06-2012, 11:06 AM
You might want to try the DISabilities board on here.

Best Aunt
04-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Or ask in the most recent Beach & Yacht FAQ thread. If they don't know, they'll send someone on a scouting mission.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2892905

minniejoy
04-06-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't know about this resort, but we just got back last night from Port Orleans. We were everywhere in Disney and we never went hungry. It was amazing. I would not worry about it. We had so much food to pick from!

jmkrat
04-06-2012, 06:20 PM
I read that at Beaches and Cream you can get a Burger ( they offer gf buns) you just need to tell the cast member that you need gluten free. I am sure they have other options, but I don't know what. Someone will come out and tell you the options. I am staying there in May and I will find out more first hand. When are you going? I will make sure to come back and report.

SwirlyGirly
04-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the replies. I've never had a CS meal at Disney, only TS so I was nervous!