PDA

View Full Version : So Happy!!

mickeygaga
04-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Just have to share my excitement...After checking periodically for days, I was able to book Chef Mickeys 15 days from today. Actually booked our last minute vacation last week with a free dining code that was attached to my name. Our last time at Chef Mickeys was 10 years ago and 2 of our 5 kids have never been, so this will be a wonderful surprise. So don't give up if you are still looking for tough ADR's. :thumbsup2

tink20
04-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Just have to share my excitement...After checking periodically for days, I was able to book Chef Mickeys 15 days from today. Actually booked our last minute vacation last week with a free dining code that was attached to my name. Our last time at Chef Mickeys was 10 years ago and 2 of our 5 kids have never been, so this will be a wonderful surprise. So don't give up if you are still looking for tough ADR's. :thumbsup2

Very happy for you, hope you have a wonderful trip! At least you guys don't have to wait very long for your trip!:dance3:

mickeygaga
04-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Very happy for you, hope you have a wonderful trip! At least you guys don't have to wait very long for your trip!:dance3:

Thanks so much :).

gabzee
04-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Thats great! I'm glad you got that ADR! I hope you have a great trip and I'm sure your kids will LOVE it! :goodvibes

Lumiere Lover
04-06-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm very happy for you. I love Chef Mickey's. This screams WDW to me!

Have a great vacation.