PDA

View Full Version : DVC Cash Discount

Red Sox
03-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Can somebody help? I am going to be in Orlando for a work trip/ last minute vacation with the family in late April. A friend of mine gave us 1 day passes (she works for Disney) so now we are planning to spend a night near Disney. I understand we get some sort of discount when paying cash. I would use points but already have them used up for a trip in July. Can somebody explain how to get the discount? Can I use it in the value resorts? Trying to do the trip on the cheap. I saw they have a 20% discount through the normal Disney website for the All Star Resort ($115 w/tax). It expires tomorrow so I need to act fast if that is the best deal!

Thanks in advance....

Deb & Bill
03-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Can somebody help? I am going to be in Orlando for a work trip/ last minute vacation with the family in late April. A friend of mine gave us 1 day passes (she works for Disney) so now we are planning to spend a night near Disney. I understand we get some sort of discount when paying cash. I would use points but already have them used up for a trip in July. Can somebody explain how to get the discount? Can I use it in the value resorts? Trying to do the trip on the cheap. I saw they have a 20% discount through the normal Disney website for the All Star Resort ($115 w/tax). It expires tomorrow so I need to act fast if that is the best deal!

Thanks in advance....

DVC members only get discounts at DVC resorts. And they aren't always available.