PDA

View Full Version : Any HA BLT Grand Villas

RweTHEREyet
03-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Not sure I have seen info anywhere that tells, but am wondering if any of the BLT Grand Villas, lake view are HA? I do not need/want one, and they keep trying to give me HA rooms when I check in, so I want to make sure I request NO HA, if I need to.

RweTHEREyet
03-30-2012, 07:47 AM
No one knows? Guess I will give MS a call in a little bit and find out. Now that we can book on-line, I find I don't like to call MS any more than I have to. I wonder how much of a drop they have seen in their phone traffic.

RweTHEREyet
03-30-2012, 09:41 AM
And the answer is yes there are HA BLT GVs, and I now have a request that I do not have one of those. My one and only request. Let's hope they can make that one happen.

My last stay in a GV was a HA unit. It wasn't that big a deal except for the roll in shower, where the shower curtain would always stick to your backside and there was no soap dish or ledge, you had to put all your stuff on the fold down bench.

dbs1228
03-30-2012, 08:36 PM
That is good to know we are staying in the GV over NYE for 6 nights and I may request not to have 1 either although I have read people who make that request some how end up in a HA room - theory room assigner only glances at res. and sees the HA and not the work NO.

drumms2112
03-30-2012, 09:22 PM
We stayed at Bay Lake GV lake view last year not realizing it was HE until an hour or so after we were in our room it was that unnoticeable. I asked my wife why the kitchen sink and counters were so low (I'm 6'2'') and she then realized it was HE. We then started to notice the other things in the room that made it HE like the king bed in the master bedroom was lower to the ground and the master bath shower was not a walk in shower but a tub with grab bars and that was all we noticed. The good part of all that was we had a clear view of Magic Kigdom and the fireworks! I was fine with the HE room with that view for lake view points.