PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated 2 bedroom at HHI

bobbiwoz
03-28-2012, 08:46 AM
The dedicated 2 bedrooms at VB only have a queen and a pull out in the second bedroom. That I learned from experience last year. What do the dedicated 2 bedrooms at HHI have?

Thank you!
Bobbi:goodvibes

Simba's Mom
03-28-2012, 09:30 AM
The dedicated 2 BRs that I've seen have the 2 queen sized beds. The lock-offs would be the ones in the main building, and they would have the 1 bed and pull-out in the second BR. But they rarely use those-almost all the time, the main building is used for 1 BRs and studios. All the other buildings are dedicated.

bobbiwoz
03-28-2012, 11:30 AM
The dedicated 2 BRs that I've seen have the 2 queen sized beds. The lock-offs would be the ones in the main building, and they would have the 1 bed and pull-out in the second BR. But they rarely use those-almost all the time, the main building is used for 1 BRs and studios. All the other buildings are dedicated.

Thanks! That's great, what I hoped for. I was surprised and disappointed with the dedicated 2 bedrooms at VB when we had only the 1 queen bed. Now for sure, when the family comes, I will book a BC!

Silly Girl
03-28-2012, 08:49 PM
We just returned from HHI and I can say positively that the dedicated 2 bedrooms have 2 queen beds. We absolutely loved it!

bobbiwoz
03-28-2012, 08:59 PM
We just returned from HHI and I can say positively that the dedicated 2 bedrooms have 2 queen beds. We absolutely loved it!

That's great to hear.

CruznLexi
03-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Stayed in building 28 I think last year and hope to get the same one this year. They had 2 queen size beds sofa bed in the main room and king bed in master.