PDA

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo!

Groomer Gal
03-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Just booked our Jet Blue flights out of Hartford airport!!! For 4 of us it was $998! :cool1: :banana:

I have been watching the fares for months and have not seen anything close to $250 rt . Our dates are 12/8-12/15.

For those of you that can go to Hartford instead of Logan....might be worth checking it out. Fares out of Logan are $310 rt right now for the dates we needed. They might go down....but maybe not.

Good luck everyone!!!!

PoohsFan1
03-25-2012, 10:14 PM
We aren't from MA, but wanted to jump in here and say congrats on your flights. We are in Chicago and everything is so expensive here. I ended up booking our flight down because they were $90 a ticket (normally $155) from O'Hare to MCO going direct, but leaving at 6:30am...the good thing is that we will be in Florida by 10:15am :goodvibes. Now I am constantly looking at airfare for our trip back, everything is still $150 or more a ticket (I'm used to paying under $100 a ticket). The good thing is we still have some time before I have to start worrying.

kar0066
03-25-2012, 10:25 PM
That's awesome! My trip is also in December, but I am flying out of a smaller regional airport in Allentown, PA. I keep watching the flights go up, up, up!

That's great you were able to get such a great price!:)

Groomer Gal
03-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Thank you both for sharing in my giddiness ! :goodvibes

Yesterday when I checked on Kayak I thought those prices had to be a fluke. I thought for sure when Jetblue opened up the schedule today at noon it was going to be a lie. But it wasn't...thank goodness!

I wish you the BEST of luck!! I hope you get great flights are terrific prices. :)