PDA

View Full Version : any alamo coupons without saturday night keep?

justplaingoofy
03-21-2012, 09:31 PM
We are traveling to "the World" April 8-12th (Sunday-Thurs) and could rent a car either at MCO or ORLR74 (dolphin). Can't find any coupons that don't require a Saturday night keep?

anyone know of anything?

gmeh1
03-22-2012, 09:12 AM
We are traveling to "the World" April 8-12th (Sunday-Thurs) and could rent a car either at MCO or ORLR74 (dolphin). Can't find any coupons that don't require a Saturday night keep?

anyone know of anything?

You can try Mousesavers. There are some upgrade coupons that do not require a Sat. night keep, but, they are for Alamo Insiders. Join the program, it is free and you do save money on the rental, at least 10%.

justplaingoofy
03-22-2012, 11:03 AM
You can try Mousesavers. There are some upgrade coupons that do not require a Sat. night keep, but, they are for Alamo Insiders. Join the program, it is free and you do save money on the rental, at least 10%.

We are insiders (aka old quicksi*ver members). We did get 10% off with our bjs code(also gives us a free driver), but I haven't been able to find any coupons without Saturday..thaks I'll check on the upgrade.

webworm
03-22-2012, 11:41 AM

anyone know of anything?

Costco has different ones available.
http://www.costcotravel.com/#12_rentalCars_alamo

Skye23
03-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Last time I checked Alamo had a coupon for Insiders that gave you a 2 category upgrade for free plus the 10% off that is standard. We used it in February.