PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express

David 1980
03-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Due to free vouchers my wife and I will be flying to Disney via different airlines and wonder how do I set this up with Magical express? I and 2 of my sons arrive about 3 hrs before my wife and daughter and do not want to sit at MCO for three hours? I will have all the luggage so how do I do this?

disneymarie
03-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Maybe you need to talk to ME, and I would not worry about the luggage, just put all the tags they send on yours.
As long as they have the seperate flight info on a mast plan, I don't think it is on the voucher per se. COuld be wrong.
But, they must be use to this kind of family gathering.

Alesia
03-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Just put your flight information in. For arrivals, it really doesn't matter. Going on separate buses won't be an issue at all. Just tear the tickets for your wife and daughter out of the ME book so they'll have them when they check in for ME.

MrsNick
03-21-2012, 05:30 AM
Agree w/ both responses. You don't need to worry about getting your luggage to the resort if using Magical Express. Put the yellow tags on your checked luggage and they will grab your luggage before it ever hits the luggage carousel and deliver it to your room. As long as everyone has their own bus voucher they can take a bus upon arrival (whenever that is). Just provide everyone's flight info to ME.

goofy4tink
03-21-2012, 05:34 AM
No worries. Just give them the particulars. It doesn't really matter when you arrive, as long as everyone is arriving when the resort reservation is active.
So....you and the boys can arrive on your flight. Tag your checked bags with your tags...as long as you can bring that allotment of bags with you. You can tag them with whatever tags you want. I flew solo with 2 checked bags to WDW on a Monday. One was tagged with my tag, the other with my dh's tag. Then, my dh and dd arrived the next day. They had no luggage other than carryons.

As long as your dd and wife have their travel vouchers in hand, they should have no issues once they get to DME. Show the vouchers, and head to the bus lines.

Shelly F - Ohio
03-21-2012, 06:03 AM
No worries. Just make a ME reservation for everyone using the same flight number and arrival time. It really doesn't matter what time she arrives they will still allow her to take the bus. We fly standby - a perk of being married to a pilot-so we never know what flight we will end up on. Some time we have to fly seperately because there are not enough seats on the flight for both of us.
So whoever gets to MCO first will take the bus to the resort rather than waiting at the airport for the other person to arrive. And we have never had an issue. Disney knows that not everyone will arrive on schedule because of flight delays esspecially in bad weather where people can be delayed for hours or even days.

wdwnut4life
03-21-2012, 08:05 PM
could someone pls post the magical express music (all the bus loops pls!)