PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever rented thru carrentalsavers?

floridascgirl
03-18-2012, 09:08 AM
I currently have a rental booked directly through Alamo, but the carrentalsavers website found the same rental for $50 dollars less (same search parameters).

Is it safe to book through them? If I needed to access my reservation for changes, etc..., would it be through them or Alamo?

skelooch
03-18-2012, 01:03 PM
It is perfectly safe to rent from them. There will be a link in the e-mail confirmation that you can use to modify the reservation. I believe it will also contain the Alamo reservation number that you can use to access the reservation on the Alamo website.

lovingthemouse
03-18-2012, 01:41 PM
We rented from them 2 yrs ago and had no problem at all. Ours was also from Alamo.

floridascgirl
03-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Thanks for your replies. I went ahead and made my reservation and double checked to make sure I could access it on the Alamo website. It was there with no issues. :) Now I'm just crossing my fingers for some July codes to come my way because the rental price was waaaaaaay too high!

francie57
03-18-2012, 09:51 PM
In checking carrental has the best deal for the two cars that we need in June. The best price was also with Alamo - so my question is, if you can access your reservation through Alamo can you do on-line check-in if you aren't using a coupon. We booked directly through Alamo last year and did the on-line check-in and then just went to the garage when we got to MCO. Thanks for any help.