PDA

View Full Version : Southwest 25% off code - check your email - NO LONGER VALID

HayGan
03-17-2012, 07:54 AM
I received an email this morning from Southwest for 25% off wanna get away fares. Those of you flying April/May should see if you have one as well. There is a link in the email to share with a friend as well.

There are some important exclusions (copied directly from SW)

*Terms and Conditions: 25% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees. Purchase must be made between 3/17/12 and 3/18/12 for travel between 4/10/12 and 5/16/12. Blackout dates apply system wide 4/15/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply. Blackout dates apply for travel to/from Florida 4/10-4/16/12 and 5/6/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply. Discount is valid to/from all Southwest Airlines markets. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!. This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares. 7-day or more advance purchase may be required. Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this discount

Goofy22
03-17-2012, 08:09 AM
I recieved a code but I can't use it ! I'm not flying til August/September hopefully I will get something for then :wizard:

The_Princess's_Mommy
03-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I was just about to post the very same thing! You beat me to it :)

Hope someone can benefit from the 25% off. Great deal! :cool1::cool1:

My 2 princesses
03-17-2012, 08:59 AM
I recieved a code but I can't use it ! I'm not flying til August/September hopefully I will get something for then :wizard:

Me too. I hope there is one out soon as I get antsy and would like to book fast.

dmr8199
03-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Does anyone have a 25% off Southwest Airlines of Wanna Get Away Promo Code that they are not going to use?

Bitsmommy
03-17-2012, 10:56 AM
I do..

dmr8199
03-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Can I use it please? I have family friends going to Disney in May.

pigletto
03-17-2012, 12:00 PM
I could just hug you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::cool1:

I have been trying to find us flights all week for our upcoming trip and was willing to drive 2 and half hours and take non-stops (one leg being on a turbo prop:scared1:) because we lost our airfare and our money from the DirectAir fiasco.
I had a strict 1000 dollar budget and everything had gone way up this week so I was waiting for next week hoping it would drop under 1000 again.

Long story short.. I saw your post, checked my email, and now have great flights on Southwest at great times (one still has a layover) for 1036.!!!!!!!!

I had been losing sleep over this.. I am so glad it's done!!
Thank you sooooo much for posting!!!!!!!

ETA) and it's out of our closest airport so we can leave late Friday night now and have an extra day instead of getting in late Saturday!!!!

HayGan
03-17-2012, 12:03 PM

I have been trying to find us flights all week for our upcoming trip and was willing to drive 2 and half hours and take non-stops (one leg being on a turbo prop:scared1:) because we lost our airfare and our money from the DirectAir fiasco.
I had a strict 1000 dollar budget and everything had gone way up this week so I was waiting for next week hoping it would drop under 1000 again.

Long story short.. I saw your post, checked my email, and now have great flights on Southwest at great times (one still has a layover) for 1036.!!!!!!!!

ETA) and it's out of our closest airport so we can leave late Friday night now and have an extra day instead of getting in late Saturday!!!!

I'm so glad it worked out for you! I have been following the whole Direct Air debacle and thought instantly of all of you guys dealing with it when I saw this email! I hope others are able to get something good as well :)

Tkeaves1
03-17-2012, 12:09 PM
HELP! Anyone else have a code they don't plan on using?

SuzanneSLO
03-17-2012, 12:21 PM
HELP! Anyone else have a code they don't plan on using?

Nothing for me in my email. Anyone have a spare code for our May trip? Please PM me.-- Suzanne

LexiC123
03-17-2012, 12:23 PM

Yay for you!

I received the email, too, and was so excited because DH and I were talking about squeezing in a quickie trip in May. Then I saw that the promotion ends the day before we wanted to travel (May 17th), so now I'm on the fence about whether or not to go the first week of May, instead.

Guess I'd better make up my mind fast, since the flights would have to be booked by tomorrow.

Bitsmommy
03-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Can I use it please? I have family friends going to Disney in May.

I PM'd you. Please let me know if you all aren't going to be able to use it. I will pass it on to someone else :)

mossy1
03-17-2012, 12:48 PM
I have two codes that I will NOT be able use if anyone wants them...please let me know.

pigletto
03-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Yay for you!

I received the email, too, and was so excited because DH and I were talking about squeezing in a quickie trip in May. Then I saw that the promotion ends the day before we wanted to travel (May 17th), so now I'm on the fence about whether or not to go the first week of May, instead.

Guess I'd better make up my mind fast, since the flights would have to be booked by tomorrow.

Oh boy.. you know what I'm going to tell you to do:rotfl:
If you can swing it, it's a great savings!

Tkeaves1
03-17-2012, 01:09 PM
I have two codes that I will NOT be able use if anyone wants them...please let me know.

I could use one!!!

pigletto
03-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Yay for you!

Lexi, I just checked the fine print again. Make sure you read it over. The Florida travel dates are a little different and May6th is a blackout date. I was wondering why it was so much higher than the 7th! I ended up booking to come home early on the 7th.

JenSinMA
03-17-2012, 01:29 PM
I got the email and I can't use the code. I'm already booked on ATA and my travel dates include one of the FL blackout dates, so I'm not looking to rebook. If anyone needs my code, let me know. Also, with the "Share this Email with Friends" button, does that mean I can forward it to multiple people and they'll all get their own codes?

JenSinMA
03-17-2012, 01:38 PM
I ended up booking to come home early on the 7th.

At least you're not doing the 22 hour drive, right?? :thumbsup2 Congrats on scoring good replacement flights. :cool1:

pigletto
03-17-2012, 02:00 PM
At least you're not doing the 22 hour drive, right?? :thumbsup2 Congrats on scoring good replacement flights. :cool1:

Absolutely!!!! AND we were able to get out late Friday night instead of leaving Saturday afternoon, which gives us more time at Universal!!!:cool1:
The kids are sooooo excited!!!

tinkerbell423
03-17-2012, 02:00 PM
If anyone has a code they can't use I would love one. We are moving our trip from August to June

Goofy22
03-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Me too. I hope there is one out soon as I get antsy and would like to book fast.

I know exactly what you mean thats how i feel now!!! :wizard:

ibob52
03-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Terms and Conditions
To apply your discount, enter the code from your Click 'n Save e-mail in the Promo Code field on the search tool to the left.
25% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees.
Purchase must be made between 3/17/12 and 3/18/12 for travel between 4/10/12 and 5/16/12.
Blackout dates apply system wide 4/15/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
Blackout dates apply for travel to/from Florida 4/10-4/16/12 and 5/6/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
Discount is valid to/from all Southwest Airlines markets.
The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

hollypoast
03-17-2012, 02:54 PM
I also have one that I won't be able to use... if you need it PM me.

SilverMickey
03-17-2012, 03:11 PM
I have a code I will not be able to use. PM me if you can use it!

scottmel
03-17-2012, 03:19 PM
PM if anyone wants my code. I got 2

carol/houston
03-17-2012, 03:34 PM
I also have a code that I will not be able to use. PM me if you need it.

Purchase must be made between 3/17/12 and 3/18/12 for travel between 4/10/12 and 5/16/12.

Blackout dates apply for travel to/from Florida 4/10-4/16/12 and 5/6/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.

mmonroe53
03-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Need code if anyone can spare.. Aug trip with wife // Thanks PM ME

ibob52
03-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Purchase must be made Today or Tomorrow - 3/17/12 & 3/18/12
For Travel Dates - 4/10/12 - 5/16/12 - some dates excluded.
Does Not Include Dates Later Than May 16th 2012.
Not for - Summer - Fall - Winter

jdb in AZ
03-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Purchase must be made Today or Tomorrow - 3/17/12 & 3/18/12
For Travel Dates - 4/10/12 - 5/16/12 - some dates excluded.
Does Not Include Dates Later Than May 16th 2012.
Not for - Summer - Fall - Winter

Here's hoping SWA will do another one for June -- we have a niece getting married then. :love: I don't suppose they'd consider moving the wedding to May so we could get cheaper air fare. :rolleyes1

jordancej
03-17-2012, 04:31 PM
I have 2 extra codes, if somebody needs one!

I about had a heartattack when I got this email! My mom is coming with me in May now, and right now the flight prices are just rediculous!! I had bought mine at the first of year so my price was great, but now YIKES! SO, bottom line, if anybody needs them, they are welcome to them! :)

asial
03-17-2012, 07:27 PM
Im making an emergency trip to see a sick relative and coult *really* use this...thank you so much! If its easier, its asial87 at yahoo.

-From a fellow Texan;)

TamieH
03-17-2012, 08:11 PM
I have an extra code that I won't be using. Our tickets are booked for 5/20 & 6/2, so too late for this offer and it would be nice to help someone else traveling earlier than us.

Maybe I will get lucky next time:)

PM me.

Thanks

DanielleMariee
03-17-2012, 09:13 PM
My boyfriend graduates Basic Training early May, im really really tight on money and i need to book my trip very soon. If theres any way someone could give me a coupon code. It would be so greatly needed! Im so stuck and this could very much help me seeing as flights are about 520 each.

Dziactor
03-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Didn't get one. Maybe since I already have a May trip booked.

helenk
03-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Didn't get one. Maybe since I already have a May trip booked.

I have my trip booked for May and I got an e-mail with the code. I booked my trip with reward points but would love to take my grand-daughter with me and the cost for her ticket would be $84 each way from PHL to MCO, I am seriously thinking of taking advantage of this great deal.

Dziactor
03-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Actually it went to spam. Sadly, while it works with my date, the price is crazy high for my flight. Looks like I can share with 3 people as it lets me forward to friends. If anyone needs it.

gigi1313
03-17-2012, 10:33 PM
I have a promo code I will not be using if anyone is in need... PM me :)

pooch
03-17-2012, 10:41 PM
so I can't use the code. PM me if anyone wants it.

luvndizny
03-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Could anyone please PM me their code that they can't use? We will be flying down in that date range, but back up on the 19th....so maybe we could at least use the discount down there!

Thanks!

kikikare
03-18-2012, 02:48 AM
I have a promo code I will not be using if anyone is in need... PM me :)
Hello - Do you still have an available SW code? Thank you so much.

Julireeser
03-18-2012, 04:03 AM
Looking for SW code if you still have one to share. Want to go visit daughter. Used my code for one trip, but tring to book another weekend. Trying to hep lplan her wedding long distance.

nelsonkg
03-18-2012, 08:08 AM
I could really use the code. I want to take my son down to receive an award being held at WDW but flights are so high and he is disappointed (but understands). Would love to surprise him and make it happen! Thank you so much:)

DanenRox
03-18-2012, 10:07 AM
I have a code...happy to give it to someone who will use it. :3dglasses

Goofy22
03-18-2012, 10:30 AM
I have a code...happy to give it to someone who will use it. :3dglasses

The psot above you Nelsonkg her name is Kristen messaged me about my code but I already passed it along to another fellow DISER if you could give her yours that be Great since she is trying to get her son to Disney for an award ceremoney :) just thought i'd pass the info along since it looks like you can help her out :)

chase453
03-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Would love a code, but can't send a PM because I'm new. This would fit perfectly with some travel plans in May. Thanks everyone!!

kolodiej
03-18-2012, 10:49 AM
I just signed up for this posting, did not know of this board.

Heres the situation

I am flying my girlfriends family down to go to disney the end of april and could desperately use these codes for st. patricks day

I have to buy 9 roundtrip tickets, but it will be worth it. Neither she, or her son have ever been to disney world and its something that just needs to happen.

Thank you all so much

I can't send pm's because my post count is below 10

kolodiej
03-18-2012, 11:16 AM
I can see your private messages but I am unable to answer anyones pm's since I have less than 10 post. I will update my main post once I receive codes

I need 9 but any would be a tremendous help for me

Thank you all so much

Goofy22
03-18-2012, 11:21 AM
I can see your private messages but I am unable to answer anyones pm's since I have less than 10 post. I will update my main post once I receive codes

I need 9 but any would be a tremendous help for me

Thank you all so much

Keep posting different questions etc.. to get to your ten whether its here or somewhere else :) Are you sure you would need 9 individual codes? If you booked them together wouldnt it take 25% off the total ? or each flight however it deducts it based on you doing all the peoples tickets in one order?

kolodiej
03-18-2012, 12:05 PM
i know i am going to be spacing them out on seperate cards is the thing, my dad is also considering going with brothers if he can get good rates so that would be other cards as well

thanks

Goofy22
03-18-2012, 12:11 PM
i know i am going to be spacing them out on seperate cards is the thing, my dad is also considering going with brothers if he can get good rates so that would be other cards as well

thanks

Oh Ok

kolodiej
03-18-2012, 12:18 PM
yup, and im not sure if it can be applied to multiple flights or not, i thought it said on a single 1 way or roundtrip ticket

carol/houston
03-18-2012, 12:28 PM
I could really use the code. I want to take my son down to receive an award being held at WDW but flights are so high and he is disappointed (but understands). Would love to surprise him and make it happen! Thank you so much:)

Check your messages.

carol/houston
03-18-2012, 12:45 PM
yup, and im not sure if it can be applied to multiple flights or not, i thought it said on a single 1 way or roundtrip ticket

Check your messages.

carol/houston
03-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Would love a code, but can't send a PM because I'm new. This would fit perfectly with some travel plans in May. Thanks everyone!!

Check your messages.

carol/houston
03-18-2012, 01:09 PM

Here is the info on using the code.

Terms and Conditions

To apply your discount, enter the code from your Click 'n Save e-mail in the Promo Code field on the search tool to the left.
25% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees.
Blackout dates apply system wide 4/15/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
Discount is valid to/from all Southwest Airlines markets.
The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

NC State Tigger
03-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Could anyone please PM me their code that they can't use? We will be flying down in that date range, but back up on the 19th....so maybe we could at least use the discount down there!

Thanks!

Sent you a PM

luvndizny
03-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Got one everybody...thank you! :goodvibes

TamieH
03-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Ok - just logged on today. There's a lot of traffic on this, but I can't tell who still needs a code and who can or can't PM me to get my code. Let's try again....

who still needs my code that I can help today?

NC State Tigger
03-18-2012, 01:27 PM
I have one we will not be using.

Hope this will get used and help someone:

STBBQX8T3H

DanenRox
03-18-2012, 01:43 PM
I've got two codes...hate to see them go to waste. :3dglasses

ibob52
03-18-2012, 02:41 PM
pixiedust: STRR8C2BE3 pixiedust:

TamieH
03-18-2012, 03:27 PM
STAARBDH5F

Hope the first to use this enjoys it....

Linda L.
03-18-2012, 06:38 PM
STAAXA9VJP

Enjoy! Now, I hope for one for my September trip!

Cynthiagayle01
03-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Here are two codes for someone to use. Maybe its in time!
Good Luck!
STCCK8W473
STHHMDAU5R

Didn't realize these were for round trips only. Bummer. I always book one ways because of a mishap the first time we flew with southwest.

I hope someone can use these.

fadouadou
03-19-2012, 01:24 AM
I would love a code if anyone still has one.

It won't let me send PMs because I am a newbie. Not sure if that means I can't receive them, but a PM with a code would save me over $100 and make my trip much more affordable.

Thanks

nelsonkg
03-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Thank you to everyone who sent me a code I am all set :) I PM'd you if I did not use your code so someone else can. My son will be thrilled!!!

saurabjain
03-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Can some one pls give me a code.

carol/houston
03-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Can some one pls give me a code.

Codes had to be used Saturday the 17th or Sunday the 18th.