PDA

View Full Version : Rental car for October?

tinker&belle
03-13-2012, 10:06 PM
We are planning a trip for mid-October. We are hoping to use ME to our resort and then hoping to pick up a car at either the car care center or somewhere else nearby-I think there may be some locations at Downtown Disney? The Alamo and National rates at car care are much higher than the enterprise ones I found at the Plaza Hotel...are there other nearby locations I should look into? I know it is early but I would like to get something booked and then keep checking for a sale.

billsfan
03-13-2012, 10:27 PM
We usually rent from the Dollar Rent a Car at the Wyndham resort. This resort is about a 4 to 5 minute from the DTD market place bus stop. I usually find the cheapest rates there. They have City Specials. Right now you can get a midsize car (Dodge Avenger) for $191 a week ($226 with taxes). You can also return cars picked up here to Orlando Airport or the Sanford airport for no extra charge.

wdwrich
03-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Remember that the best rental rates are usually found 1 or 2 months prior to your rental dates, so the rates you find now for an October rental probably aren't the best.