PDA

View Full Version : June 2012 Car Rentals

rdsx28
02-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi all,
I couldn't find a thread here for June rental cars. Can anyone share some discounts, codes or great deals you have gotten recently. I am omnly finding outrageous prices. Thanks so much everyone!

TamaraQT
02-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Here I am waiting for someone to start the July Thread!!! :rotfl::rotfl2:

webworm
02-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi all,
I couldn't find a thread here for June rental cars. Can anyone share some discounts, codes or great deals you have gotten recently. I am omnly finding outrageous prices. Thanks so much everyone!

Try Expedia.ca since even US residents can book a prepaid rate including all taxes. Even if you cancel later you will get a refund in 24hrs.

scottmel
03-03-2012, 09:55 AM
fThere is a great AVIS deal going on for 159 a week for a midsize SUV. Then you can doublestack a costco coupon on it for 30 off. I think for my 9 days I am at 186.

jadejazzkayla
05-26-2012, 09:04 AM
avis is a no go for my dates. I have a back up but I'm always looking to lower my rate.

jadejazzkayla
05-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Try Expedia.ca since even US residents can book a prepaid rate including all taxes. Even if you cancel later you will get a refund in 24hrs.

do you know how long it takes to get a refund from them?

Shelly F - Ohio
05-26-2012, 09:17 AM
If you are patient you can get a good rate at least 7 days before your trip begins. That is when the last minute rental rates are released. I never book my car until the week we leave and have not paid more that $90 for a weekly mid size rental for the past 3 trips I have taken to WDW. Also I would sign up for Alamo free Insiders program. They offer their Insider member high coupons than what is offered to general public.

jadejazzkayla
05-26-2012, 09:42 AM
If you are patient you can get a good rate at least 7 days before your trip begins. That is when the last minute rental rates are released. I never book my car until the week we leave and have not paid more that $90 for a weekly mid size rental for the past 3 trips I have taken to WDW. Also I would sign up for Alamo free Insiders program. They offer their Insider member high coupons than what is offered to general public.

I am an alamo insider member and you are referring to a high coupon that I do not see. will you share the current coupon?